💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Britney Spears - Pretty Girls (Feat. Iggy Azalea)

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

CarlRatchet

Does anyone else think the scene with them in the Red convertible was sort of a play on the car scene from White Chicks? They're talking similar, theyre 're sitting in the back of the car,

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

its nothing too special but i like it.....its funny and silly thats what i was expecting.....also remainds me of some iggys videos tho.......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Tove Lo

Best video from Britney in years. It looked like she was having fun and killed the choreography.

Iggy of course ruined the video. I know she was supposed to be an alien/robot thing, but she went so overboard with the acting. She made Britney look like she was delivering an oscar worthy performance in comparison.

The song is still mediocre though. At least it's a step in the right direction in terms of videos and performances for Britney.

​Of course Iggy ruined it for you. :later:

hop on that **** like a maniac

Rino

​Wasn't it supposed to be that way

Iggy declined dancing cause she felt pale in comparision to Brit

​I don't want to ruin your moment, but Britney's dance sequences took hardly 30-40 seconds and her moves were a bit sluggish :sweat:

I know she's a mother now, had that knee injury in the past, but this is nowhere near the level of a perfect dance machine she used to be in the 90s-00s. 

Iggy wouldn't look pale to the way Britney is moving now. she did just well with choreo in Fancy, so I think if there was some sort of easy dance routine Brit and Iggy did at the end, the video could have been slightly better. 

I'm not a huge Iggy fan btw, just sharing my opinion. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Nick1495

DAMN!! Britney's is really back IMO! She danced like old Britney and look A-MAZ-ING! The video was fun and cheesy like the song but I love both!! She's gonna slay the BBMAs!

Ladey Gagz

SLAY ARTSY FARTSY VIDEO

I know the video will probably get hate from everyone but I loved it except for Iggy's acting even though I love ha :hunty: 

URFUTUREFAV

there's going to be so many gifs from this video...

People hate what they don't understand.

Spock

LOVE IT!

but

the acting of Britney, Iggy and the two girls in that commercial scene in the middle is just :awkney: and Iggy speaking like an alien after the Vines finally cooled down :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

tomsches

The song sounds as if it was designed to sound like Fancy! And Britney's body looks fotoshopped

Bradley

I am so slayed. I'm so excited for the Billboard Music Awards performance.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived