💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you like "truly" personal songs on LG5/6?

eifulien

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

I am here for just about anything from Gaga, but I do think that some of the best songs are auto-biographical. I wouldn't mind something deep and soulful.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I think Gaga cringes at the idea that in order for a song to be "truly personal," it needs to be a ballad or some sorrow downtempo song like the type Adele is popular for.

But, then again, we shouldn't be comfortable with the idea that Gaga is only a dancepop artist or only an "unconventional" sort of artist. I believe she is also capable of conventional sort of songs. She has done them before, it's just that in her evolution as a dance music artist, she leans more towards aggressive songs like Swine or Aura instead of """"conventionally beautiful"""" songs like "Someone Like You."

Btw, does anyone else have trouble replying to threads on mobile? I had to turn on my laptop to reply to this and it's REALLY ****ing annoying.

Yes, on mobile I always have to tap a certain part of the text box to make a reply. 

On topic: I think Gaga does make her music personal, and I prefer uptempo songs anyway. 

Ronk

​I was actually hoping that Gaga was super inspired by Taylor proposing to her and we will get the lovesong of the millenium on LG5...

​That would be amazing.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived