💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

The Utter Slayage....

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

What do these videos prove?  A) Gaga belongs behind a piano, her best natural style is piano based rock/pop. B) She needs to challenge herself to write songs as good as these covers, done by some of the best songwriters of all time.   I know she can do it.

Computer

I love that she did each of these performances since creating ARTPOP.  Also the 4 non blondes cover.  She was specifically seeking out this kind of classic song to perform.  If the next album is this kind of songs we will be blown away.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Rino

I think when she will become a real mature artist (late 30s - mid 40s) we can easily have a rock masterpiece album at our hands :staymad:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

If she can write good enough songs like these then the other pop girls better hold onto their hats

None of this is news, I think it belongs in Gaga Thoughts :spin: but I agree nonetheless! Her 'I Wish' and 'If I Ever Lose My Faith In You' covers are some of my all time favourite Gaga performances. Her earlier stuff like Fever and Fooled Me Again also prove your points; we need some PIANOBASEDROCKGA 

giskardsb

shouldnt this be in Gaga Thoughts?? 

Oops yep. Wrong section. 

These performances are so amazing! She's the best when she's sitting behind her piano.. a true musician :legend: 

And it's so awesome how she performs for all these great musicians. They truly appreciate her and her work.

seriously, when will other popstars achieve things like these?

Archived