other

Gaga's new boyguard tho :thirsty:

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

She can't be more adorable she literally is already talking to fans before she comes out the door to see if there are any

No, thats just her insanity

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Bad Bromance

​Well, he pushed me out of the way pretty violently, I almost fell over a motorbike that was parked nearby. On the same occasion I was also "handled" by some paparazzi - they hate fans standing in their way and spoiling their pictures. It's kinda sad to say, but when Gaga is out on an official public appearance (it was on the night of the Balenciaga show), it's also the role of her bodyguards to accomodate the view for the paparazzi. So on these occasions, fans kinda come second. It was a rough night.

​Oh no!!  That is just awful!  Je suis tres désolé d'entendre ce qui vous est arrivé cette nuit.  J'espere d'avoir le dit correctement en français.

I'm trying to practice my French for when I go to Paris next year.  I am in love with your language and culture!   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

elijahfan

​Oh no!!  That is just awful!  Je suis tres désolé d'entendre ce qui vous est arrivé cette nuit.  J'espere d'avoir le dit correctement en français.

I'm trying to practice my French for when I go to Paris next year.  I am in love with your language and culture!   :yes:

​Yaaas good! Don't worry for me, I survived :p

Right, didn't you tell me already about your trip to Paris? You need to come and say hi :kissga:

Bad Bromance

​Yaaas good! Don't worry for me, I survived :p

Right, didn't you tell me already about your trip to Paris? You need to come and say hi :kissga:

​Yes, I believe I did.  I'm so excited to go!  OMG, I'd love to drop by and say hi.  It'd be cool to have someone help by boyfriend and I tour the city.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived