💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

Unicorn De Milo

she looks flawless!!!

tumblr_lmal8mRRCt1qhis0lo1_400.gif

but I'm worried about what she said of not doing interviews for a long time

tumblr_lrujlwasPH1qf57tc.gif

Stiletto Ninja

Yeah I see what you mean, and I did think that, but it's the way she said it, and the way she looks in certain clips of that interview.. just a bit pissed off, I dunno. We'll see! :D

I definitely see what you mean. It may just be how her face looks sometimes. Especially considering that she actually has eyebrows now :lol:

I don't think its any cause for serious concern though. She's obviously very excited about the tour and I'm sure we'll have new material and interviews before we know it :)

MelbHawker

I was a bit surprised at the 'no interviews for a long time' comment as well.

It could be that she's just sick of being exposed etc. which would be understanding considering she could wave at a camera and it could be portrayed as her sending a death threat to the Vatican...

I don't know but heres hoping she tours and works on new music and comes back into the limelight, gets that promo (because she hasnt spoken to anyone for a long time - people will be jumping at her!) and releases that new music and gets those #1's.

Rudz Xinc

maybe this is why there will be no interview in Singapore later on for the Ball

Look at those clowns

Fusel

If it was something too serious I don't think they'd keep releasing tour dates, I think she's really just been enjoying life lately and everything she's worked for. She loves her fans and touring, and I think she really wants to make that her main focus this year.

Either way, she's done so many interviews as of last year I'm sure after her 2 hours with Oprah she'll have covered anything she's ever wanted to say to this point. I'm happy for her :flutter:

I guess you're right, no need to worry :)

I also think it good she's getting out of the public eye for a time. People will wanna hear from her after a long time, then she comes back and slays ;D

I hope someone uploads this onto youtube for everyone outside of the US.

Maybe shes taking time off from interviews during the tour and the recording of the new album?

Xavier Gia

I hope someone uploads this onto youtube for everyone outside of the US.

no interviews for a long time :huh: :huh: :huh: what;s she planning...will we ever get the perfume promo, the video edited to a special song...and so on...i do need at least them both to survive until the europen dates of BTWB arrive...

I know it's painful as a fan, but I think it's good for Gaga to slip away and stay away from the public eye for a time. It will be good for her own psyche and the general public. It will also be the first test to see if she has true staying power. We've not experienced a true break and so it will be interesting to find out.

Edited by She-Ra