đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga playing classical piano

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

I would love to hear her play a classical piece. According to Gaga, she was very disciplined in piano as a child and was very good. She is still good now but Gaga even admits she was better when she was younger. She just hasn't had the opportunity to show off her full pianist abilities yet. This is something I have always craved from her. I know she has it in her. I think it would be fun at a concert to just floor everyone with a really advanced classical piece. It would be epic. I wonder if she would ever do this.

In this video she start playing and then stops after a second. I wanted her to keep going so badly. Does anyone know what piece that was?

Pierre

I'm so here for a classical piano interlude for the next album. 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Raikou

I'm sure she stated during TFM era that she never has time to practice her piano skills any more.

Head Empty

I agree, I'd love it if she got back into it and made the piano a bigger part of her performances again. With her knowledge and talent in showbiz, she could defenitely pull off big piano performances without seeming static or repetative. It could be a big and respectable trademark for her.

I'm sure she stated during TFM era that she never has time to practice her piano skills any more.

​Meaning that now is the perfect time to get back on that horse. I mean, she's even working with a professional jazz pianist for the tour, I'm sure he (or anyone, really) can help her pick it up again.

I'm here for it too. It's a big mistake from her. When she don't make it, another pop woman will make it.

When Gaga write and play a whole piano album, she will be definitly a legend. 

Raikou

​Meaning that now is the perfect time to get back on that horse. I mean, she's even working with a professional jazz pianist for the tour, I'm sure he can help her pick it up again.

​That's true if she intends to focus on her classical artistry from here onward.

(Which we can only assume she does?)

Swan Heart

When Gaga write and play a whole piano album, she will be definitly a legend. 

​This this this this this and THIS

When it comes to playing acoustic songs on the piano, there's no one better then her.. If she ever does a full piano album, I'm sure it will be an absolute masterpiece.. :legend:

I would also like if she do some huge piano performances.. Just imagine.. People first being slayed by her vocals and then destroyed by her piano skills.. :legend:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Bad Bromance

A whole album where she sings and plays the piano on each song would be like a dream come true.  :flutter:

I hope Gaga does it soon!  Can you guys imagine the amount of praise and respect she would receive?  :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived