Featured Posts

Hurem

Karleusa herself :neyde: 

Check her instagram bio 

Well, she does say a lot of stuff.

nnn its called a joke

Its not like anyone on the balkan even buys music at all lmao 

​Definitely not a good one. :neyde:

And people actually do buy music here, not as much as they used to, but they do. And if Colonia could sell 50k in less than a month without calling themselves the best selling artists on Balkan, so can Karleuša.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295

I hate when people are like...OH MY GOD THAT PERSON WORE THE SAME OUTFIT AS ME....STONE THEM TO DEATH....I wanna go up to them and be like "There are 8 billion people on this planet, SOMEONE IS GOING TO EVENTUALLY WEAR THE SAME ****ING CLOTHES" Go away.

i smell tea :gum:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

JusKeepBreathin

​Actually, they're both referencing a movie called Metropolis. Gaga herself has referenced it. Actually, many pop stars have referenced this movie. 

So to say Beyonce copied Kylie is incorrect. They both made the same reference, that's it. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Metropolis_01_hirez.jpg

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Metropolis-Fake-

It's not about what they are wearing. I highly doubt any of them were the first to wear a robot suit. It's the actual performance with the pieces of the suit coming off to reveal the singer underneath. Gaga referenced the movie without copying the performance.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AyeshaErotica

there are some striking similarities between some balkan pop stars and Amercian stars but do they copy them? I don't know

I'm looking gorgeous tonight

Princess Die

Bey would have to be aware of this misguided soul in order to steal from her. Just saying. :love:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

GagaMyBlood95

​"This Person" is flawless and you will need to find it in your heart to deal tbh! JK forever! 

Krimi Rad Debeli Konu

​I'm not trying to be offensive but JK is delusional and you have to admit that.

She actually said in a recent interview that she has millions of fans and that she is going to be bigger than any singer in the world and that her music extends time or idk what crap she said..

I respect her because she is staying true to herself despite the haters, but don't be delusional and bitter over other world stars tbh..

Katsuki Bakugo

​Yes :neyde: 

​Good, I like you. 

​I'm not trying to be offensive but JK is delusional and you have to admit that.

She actually said in a recent interview that she has millions of fans and that she is going to be bigger than any singer in the world and that her music extends time or idk what crap she said..

I respect her because she is staying true to herself despite the haters, but don't be delusional and bitter over other world stars tbh..

​The truth hurts- but I mean look at her rocking body ( not face) after 2 children... she has put in some effort...

my favorite quote of hers: I'm a singer, a dancer, a choreographer, a fashion designer, a producer a model...

my response to this. You are barely any of those things. 

Serbia has a weird live tv thing in their culture where instead of singing live they play the cd track... My partner is Serbian and he says it is because Serbians hate anything that isn't perfect on TV... I just sit back and ridicule it because its ridiculous! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived