💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember the meltdowns when we saw the first artRAVE setlist?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

The only meltdown I remember regarding artRave was she didn't filled the stadium in Greece.

​THIS LMAOOOOO

I still can't

'she's coming for 60k people'

MY ASSSSSS!!! omg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was sad cause she told that there will be act II songs like Brooklyn Nights, TEA, Red Flame, Onion Girl... 

Fiona Apple

I didn't remember there was a meltdown about the set list tho. Everybody was actually excited that time. The only meltdown I remember regarding artRave was she didn't filled the stadium in Greece.

​Lol the stadium can have 70.000 people in it. It's impossible for Gaga to have 70.000 stans and fans in a small country like Greece.. She should have sang on a 25-35k stadium

ViviLittleM

Fortunately my show was on October 31st I had all the changes, Bang Bang <3 <3 <3

BUT THIIS BIIITCH SANG WHAT'S UP THE SHOW JUST AFTER MY SHOW LMAO I WAS SO SAD

monketsharona

​for ARTPOP there isn't a lot of choice :lolly:

​yeah Applause may be the only one that may be kept.. Though from BTW she'll have to pick the right ones (probably only BTW and Judas)

There's no way Gaga is going to cut her big hits from TF and TFM because people from GP (and fans) who are assisting want her to sing it !

Haroon

​well we were in the C2C era... :emma: 

WELL WE WERE AT ARTRAVE: THE ARTPOP BALL, NOT THE CHEEK TO CHEEK TOUR :cryga:

I did enjoy Bang Bang, but I'd have preferred Marry The Night if given the choice :yes: 

​It's kinda logical since MTN was a "flop" single from BTW, and Bang Bang was to promote C2C :yes: 

​Mehhh I guess, it's just one of those things for me :flop: 

ViviLittleM

I was sad cause she told that there will be act II songs like Brooklyn Nights, TEA, Red Flame, Onion Girl... 

​I was so excited when she did it

Caesium

I was banned at the time but I still lurked and I remember before it got posted by Gaga people were saying it was fake because the setlist wouldn't be up on some random podium in the arena and then Gaga tweeted that it was real and... :sharon:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Sexxx

WELL WE WERE AT ARTRAVE: THE ARTPOP BALL, NOT THE CHEEK TO CHEEK TOUR :cryga:

I did enjoy Bang Bang, but I'd have preferred Marry The Night if given the choice :yes: 

​WE WEREN'T AT THE BORN THIS WAY BALL :what:

Haroon

​WE WEREN'T AT THE BORN THIS WAY BALL :what:

​Well played my friend, well played :neyde: 

Luckystef8

I didn't like the setlist at first because there were no singles from BTW and considering the BTW Ball was cancelled I was expecting more, but once I saw it live, I loved it. And the final setlist for this tour was her best out of all her 5 tours 

Alfonso

I didn't remember there was a meltdown about the set list tho. Everybody was actually excited that time. The only meltdown I remember regarding artRave was she didn't fill the stadium in Greece.

Everyone was expecting a 60K attendance but only less than 30K attended the show there. At least monsters learned a lot of moral lesson from it.

​this :yes:

Sugarfall

no, because I loved it ... only ARTPOP and the biggest hits, what more would u want :legend:

TsVElOY.gif

​Born This Way studio? The Edge of Glory? LoveGame? :giveup: 

Pure Adrenaline

​Born This Way studio? The Edge of Glory? LoveGame? :giveup: 

​these are not the biggest :proud: 

none of these is 4m+ selling single (well BTW is but it wasn't last year when the artRave happened os yeah that doesn't count :sis: )

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Henry

Remember when we though they would play the DWUW video after the show had ended :smh: 

Archived