💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry reading her lyrics from screen

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

​lol it means that the one thing she has to do and she can;t do it ... srsly if a singer doesn't know her own lyrics that means that she suck at her job because being a singer is a job after all 

​Do you think she knows a song she wrote and has performed countless times with and without help so bad, that for the whole time she was staring at the screen? :emma: No, she probably just wanted it to just be there to be sure everything goes well

Im shocked this exists tbh and im not surprised Katy did that she doesnt even write most of her ''songs''

​She's written like 5 songs all by herself and is the mainwriter on all of her songs. Can yall stop trying to be cute/funny if you don't know anything? 

tumblr_nnbe2lFguH1r7j91oo1_500.gif

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
liz89

​lol it means that the one thing she has to do and she can;t do it ... srsly if a singer doesn't know her own lyrics that means that she suck at her job because being a singer is a job after all 

It doesn't mean that she doesn't know her lyrics. 

I've watched many performances of her and it never looked like she doesn't know her own lyrics. 

It's just here for the case that she forgets the lyrics. This could always happpen! 

Pure Adrenaline

​Beyoncé has it too. Are you seriously calling her a sucky singer?

​as a singer yes but Beyonce makes up for it with her dancing and her voice.... how will Katy make up for it ... .and those boobs won't be enough this time :green:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Yanko

maybe if she had written them she would remember them

​she wrote it 

Yanko

yes its common. for artists who dont write their own songs.

katy has bonnie and max martin.

​she writes her own songs 

Didymus

​as a singer yes but Beyonce makes up for it with her dancing and her voice.... how will Katy make up for it ... .and those boobs won't be enough this time :green:

​You're not even making sense. The only job a singer has is to sing, not to write music or memorize words. Since the teleprompter is making no impact whatsoever on Katy's/Bey's performance you're only making a big deal out of this because you hate Katy.

When you can get in front of a crowd and get through your show without a back-up (and let me remind you that in 90% of the show Katy has no opportunity to even read from a teleprompter since she's walking around and dancing throughout), read our asses again, but until then: shut the **** up.

liz89

​You're not even making sense. The only job a singer has is to sing, not to write music or memorize words. Since the teleprompter is making no impact whatsoever on Katy's/Bey's performance you're only making a big deal out of this because you hate Katy.

When you can get in front of a crowd and get through your show without a back-up (and let me remind you that in 90% of the show Katy has no opportunity to even read from a teleprompter since she's walking around and dancing throughout), read our asses again, but until then: shut the **** up.

Preach! :applause: 

Yanko

Im shocked this exists tbh and im not surprised Katy did that she doesnt even write most of her ''songs''

​she writes most of her songs

Iwontell

Dude, this who-writes-and-who-doesn't thing is being blown so out of proportion...not only by ppl that think she should be dragged to hell because of that, but also by ppl who act like this is the ultimate insult and jump in, knife between teeth, to defend her...so tiring...

Snore.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Tropico

​Beyoncé has it too. Are you seriously calling her a sucky singer?

Do you have a pic? I'm genuinely shocked that this is a thing for artists. :air: 

I thought they rehears so much that they wouldn't need such a thing. :smh: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Ladey Gagz

Yall dragging her for having that, but literally nobody knew until there was an actual picture :awkney: clearly it's just there in case she forgets if she ever, and she's never used it really since nobody noticed before

And mess at some people still trying the "she doesn't write her own songs" when it's known that she does :awkney: 

Admin

3 pages of replies and most of them are defending Katy? I'm impressed, Gaga Daily.

Tropico

I wanna point out how most of the thread is defending her. Then some have the audacity to say everyone on GGD hates on Katy as if she's a victim. :air: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Robotboy

​she writes her own songs 

giphy.gif

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived