💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry reading her lyrics from screen

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

ShockPop

​Can't believe people are making a big deal out of this.

it shows a lack of integrity and dedication.

Tony Bennett doesn't Use a prompter. all arguments invalid.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

​But it's already been said that there was a prompter at a Gaga & Bennett show, so they use it too :laughga:

Dominikko

​Okay natalia XnWTEdQ.gif

ShockPop

​But it's already been said that there was a prompter at a Gaga & Bennett show, so they use it too :laughga:

Then tony is dead to me lmao

lego

They or 88 y/o Tony?

FreePalestine

Yanko

They or 88 y/o Tony?

​isn't Tony a living legend? Shouldn't living legends know the songs by heart ? :o no matter the age?

Haroon

They or 88 y/o Tony?

Both of them are there with access to it so I say "they" :shrug: 

Whether either or both of them use it and how often we don't know, just as we don't know if and how often Katy Perry uses hers :laughga: (Although we can assume for both parties that it's not often at all seeing as they haven't been caught focusing on the screen as opposed to the actual show :yes: )

lego

​isn't Tony a living legend? Shouldn't living legends know the songs by heart ? :o no matter the age?

No matter the age. :awkney:  

He probably does know most of the songs by heart but his age is valid excuse to have teleprompter as a backup. Katy is still young.

Both of them are there with access to it so I say "they" :shrug: 

Whether either or both of them use it and how often we don't know, just as we don't know if and how often Katy Perry uses hers :laughga: (Although we can assume for both parties that it's not often at all seeing as they haven't been caught focusing on the screen as opposed to the actual show :yes: )

You cannot say they if you don't know if it's meant to be there for both of them or only for him.

In Katy's case, there's nobody there, so it's only for her.

Also jazz standards are not Gaga's self written hits. If you would find this at artRave, then you could compare her to Katy. 

FreePalestine

Haroon

You cannot say they if you don't know if it's meant to be there for both of them or only for him.

In Katy's case, there's nobody there, so it's only for her.

Also jazz standards are not Gaga's self written hits. If you would find this at artRave, then you could compare her to Katy. 

I say they as they both have access to it, I rectified in my previous post that we don't know if either or both use it. None of what I'm saying has anything to do with whether they're written by the person or not because you still end up rehearsing many many times to the point where you have the lyrics emblazoned in your memory :P 

I don't think something being written by the person or another person makes a difference to the matter because you can still slip up on lyrics that you yourself have written and rehearsed countless times :shrug: 

People are after Katy because she uses a teleprompter to prevent slipping up on lyrics - I don't see how that makes sense :huh: Obviously she knows her songs and lyrics, as does Gaga - but knowing and rehearsing will never be a 100% prevention for a brain freeze up or losing track of which verse you're on when so many things are going on :omg: 

Mistakes aren't a big deal at all at the end of the day and they don't mean that an artist doesn't know their own lyrics - nor does using a teleprompter mean that an artist doesn't know their lyrics :shrug: 

darkwolf

I can't believe we have 17 pages about a f$$$$ screen :dies:

I think it's smart and professional from Katy, and I'm sure many other do the same. Yall just like to pretend that she doesn't write her songs, and they just bring her a piece of paper with the lyrics and she start singing them right?:toofunny:

Fiona Apple

I can't believe we have 17 pages about a f$$$$ screen :dies:

I think it's smart and professional from Katy, and I'm sure many other do the same. Yall just like to pretend that she doesn't write her songs, and they just bring her a piece of paper with the lyrics and she start singing them right?:toofunny:

​Professional? No it's not

Fiona Apple

​Not in songs that they wrote tho

bionic

​Not in songs that they wrote tho

​They should know the lyrics to all songs they recorded/are performing on the tour without the help from a prompter.

buy bionic

Kayla

ITT: People who have no idea what it's like performing as a huge pop star determining what a performer should be using to help them on stage. 

Archived