💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Poppy - New Way Out

Roboboy

Featured Posts

Roboboy

Bit late, but thought you guys would like it! It's her return to metal! Was also named BBC Radio 1's hottest record.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

NATAH

not my favourite lead single but hopefully the album as a whole is better than zig

mother, what must i do?

Ultimecia

An OK song that started to get great by the bridge... only to stay just OK by going back to the same thing after that part. :yennefer:

Is this part of "Zag", the other half of "Zig"? :stalkga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Agunimon

This song is so ****ing good. I hope the next album is as good. I did not like Zig.

manuanota

I always liked the more “poppy” version of Poppy, and then I learned to like the metal side of her just as much, but this song feels not poppy enough and not metal enough. 

• Like 2

DestructiveLover

I think they should have sped up the post chorus or added some techno elements.  It just kinda builds up only to feel it drags a little.  Otherwise i do like the song

• Like 1

StressedOut

Love when she delivers "Poppy" in that sweet voice lol

I like the song, but the chorus was a bit generic/expected, idk, love the screams and the song more than most of zig atp so

Spoiler

Poppy has only ever missed once in my eyes and that was with zig, other than that I've always loved her music :saira:and even then motorbike was rlly good and the singles were fine