💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry reading her lyrics from screen

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Yanko

when will you guys be able to give credit where its due ?

stop being so biased and delusional 

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Do you have a pic? I'm genuinely shocked that this is a thing for artists. :air: 

I thought they rehears so much that they wouldn't need such a thing. :smh: 

http://perezhilton.com/2011-08-17-beyonce-using-a-teleprompter-for-intimate-performances-in-new-york#.VUYS0hdcRRk

It's just to guarantee the best possible show tbh. Props to Gaga for not using them, but she's really an exception in the pop industry. And, like I said before, if I were an artist performing live on stage I'd like to have it there as well to make sure I don't **** up, lose my **** and ruin it for everybody, even if I never have to look at it.

I'm pretty sure that's what it's about, since Katy doesn't use it at all in other segments of her show.

Tropico

3 pages of replies and most of them are defending Katy? I'm impressed, Gaga Daily.

I honestly have no udea where Katy and Madonna stans get the idea that everyone is out to hurt and destroy the brands of these two artists. Which is extremely ironic seeing as Katy and Madonna Stans are the most defensive on here. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Haroon

I don't get what's difficult to understand about teleprompters :spin: They're safety nets to prevent accidental mess ups, it's not unusual to mess up when performing live :huh: 

e.g. Lady Gaga at The Jingle Bell Ball in 2013 messed up the Bad Romance lyric and began to sing "I want your horror" instead of "I want your ugly", so it came out as "I want your hurrugly" - if she'd used a teleprompter then that wouldn't have happened :laughga: 

I really don't get how people are extrapolating something as small as this into "She doesn't write her own lyrics" or making it seem like Katy's up there on stage singing karaoke :flop: 

Didymus

I honestly have no udea where Katy and Madonna stans get the idea that everyone is out to hurt and destroy the brands of these two artists. Which is extremely ironic seeing as Katy and Madonna Stans are the most defensive on here. 

​Because a few fans (I'm not even a fan but ok) take the time to reply to a lot of messages in her defense doesn't mean that there isn't a significant amount of hate towards her. I've been here long enough to know that Katy is almost a synonym for a basic, dumb pop star who doesn't have the right to have bigger successes than Gaga.

Sunny

Another reason why Gaga slays the others :legend:

Writes songs, doesn't forget lyrics, sings live while dancing...

I like dancin', and ponies....

My Little Phoney

it's a bit strange, then again when you do a show like that there's 10000 things to focus on all at once so I can understand that forgetting your lyrics can happen. I'm an actor and even after playing a certain production for the 60th we sometimes forget our lines. It happens.

Ladey Gagz

​im only kidding with yall katy stans :rip:

but if you have to go there..

ofc her team puts her as the writer of her songs. it looks impressive from a selling point of view :yes:

Slay a biT insider! 

Yanko

ofc her team puts her as the writer of her songs. it looks impressive from a selling point of view :yes:

​i dont even like her

:toofunny: im just not biased :Chica: everyone should try it :love:

Iwontell

​True that...I feel like it's ok to say ANYTHING, even the most vile, false and hurtful things about some artists (Gaga for example), but you get immediately bashed and called delusional if you say anything that might go against the constructed images of other artists (Madonna and Katy are good examples)...and that goes on even here, which is a surprise for me, since the site is literally called "GAGAdaily"...so yeah...who runs the world? Double standards...:ohwell:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Sugarfall

​you're only kidding? And then you present another argument that you ripped out of your ass? 

tumblr_inline_nahb8sJ0yH1qz7j5g.gif

I'm pretty sure the big name producers Katy works with wouldn't allow her to steal credit from their work, unless she actually wrote herself :awesome: 

Archived