Katy Perry reading her lyrics from screen

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

Now let the Gaga bashing begin:neyde:

​why should she be  bashed i dont understand like i said this  common :neyde: nobody should be bashed for this ( and it's not in hq so it might not be lyrics) 

grndmothrmonst

​why should she be  bashed i dont understand like i said this  common :neyde: nobody should be bashed for this ( and it's not in hq so it might not be lyrics) 

Why pour gasoline in a fire?:shrug:

Whispering

That doesn't even look like proper letters. Are you sure those are lyrics?

Gaga is the smartest artist out there, obviously!

She converts her lyrics to Egyptian hieroglyphs, so no one will know she is using a Telepromter.

:dies:

PlasticHo

I think u guys would love a site like madonnation where u get a WP for praising gaga (Katy for this site)

I think so many people understand what you're saying here about the double standard. The problem is that most people would probably say Katy has 10% the talent Gaga has so it's much easier to target her for these sort of things. Also, you are on GagaDaily. This isn't Billboard where the writers may try to remain somewhat neutral and applaud everyone and judge them equally. Some people have favorites and that's what you'll get on a website dedicated to Gaga. With that said, you won't find me on a Katy Perry site defending Gaga. You SHOULD expect Gaga to be defended and probably judged less harsh than Katy... when you're on a Gaga site. 

Edit: I know people like to mention that we have sections and that's true. However, you still go to GagaDaily to get to them and you should expect more people to defend Gaga, regardless of whether it's logical. 

aphrodisease

It's not a shame to use the teleprompter ! I think she used it because she was shooting the DVD ! 

And the prompter is probably fixed on the camera ^^

"Faites-moi des grimaces dans le dos tant que vous voudrez; mon cul vous contemple." - Gustave Flaubert

blacklistedd

This isn't even something embarrassing, I think whats more embarrassing is that every Katy Perry thread on this forum gets more than 5 pages of bull****. I don't like her either but i'd rather just not really talk about her much. Some of you want to talk about her constantly, its like why?

Yanko

This isn't even something embarrassing, I think whats more embarrassing is that every Katy Perry thread on this forum gets more than 5 pages of bull****. I don't like her either but i'd rather just not really talk about her much. Some of you want to talk about her constantly, its like why?

​i have so much respect for you rn slay 

Archived