Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mitch Winehouse Wants Gaga for Biopic

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

also not here for "Addicted to Coke"-Ga again

omoUGqp.gif

​oh lawd jeeezuzz dem tiddies almost fell out dat top oh lawd.....

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Gaga already has a lot of things ahead, and I don't want her to delay her next album because of other movies or Tv shows projects..

+ this girl needs a life ^^ 

migamiga

Gaga please do it! I would give up an entire album cycle just for this- plus imagine the slayage if she covered her songs :wao:

Ferrer Zorola

In a recent interview Mitch Winehouse said he would want Gaga to play Amy if they made a biopic. But she would have to correctly do her accent. 

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/01/exclusive-amys-documentary-is-not-a-reflection-of-what-happened-in-her-life-its-false-says-dad-mitch-winehouse-5177474/

"We might think about a biopic, but there is a few things we are looking at. The actor who would play me would be George Clooney, to play Amy I know everyone is going on about Lady GaGa, but I don’t know how she would work out the accent, north London Jewish accent. As Lady GaGa is Italian and she is from America, but apart from that she would be perfect."

​sure :awkney: 

LIFE IS GOOD

Creyk

What would be the point of this?

The woman is dead. Let it go. 

IDGI

Haroon

Hmm that'd be a very big thing, and it could go very badly or very well :huh: I'm not sure if Gaga would want to do it out of fear of not representing Amy Winehouse correctly and doing a disservice, but then she possibly could want to out of it being an honour and out of paying homage and respect to Amy :omg:  

​you can be anorexic at any weight smfh

​I don't think he said you couldn't :shrug: He said that she'd need to lose weight for it, and the anorexic thing because when you're trying to lose quite a bit of weight then it can spiral into anorexia :omg: 

My Little Phoney

Gaga would kill it, if indeed she'd learn the accent

SlaeUrAnus

It would be nice, but Gaga's critics would have a FIELD day. 

In my messy era.

Ferrer Zorola

​Idk, I think that it could work.

Mitch_Winehouse.jpg

george-clooney-600x450.jpg

​I didn't say otherwise but It's not like he's in control of Clooney's career and schedule, I doubt George would accept the role 

LIFE IS GOOD

Dangerous Man

Gaga can do it! Some of these so-called little monsters are again doubting the queen. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dayman

​I didn't say otherwise but It's not like he's in control of Clooney's career and schedule, I doubt George would accept the role 

​Oh, I thought it was just a thought that they didn't look alike. That's what I thought at first myself - then I saw a picture of Mitch. lol

Archived