💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Inquisitr: Rihanna flops with new single: She's no Taylor Swift

Enhsa

Featured Posts

HausOfNena

​THAT THAT THAT! Give ha an oscar and grammy for this comment :love::kisses::queenga:

STAN :kissga: 

Thank you :hug: 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baptiste

Rihanna keep being successful in France and Taylor Swift still isn't a thing here (but she did better than during her previous eras). FFS peaked at #2, BBHMM at #3. American Oxygen : #25. Shake it Off peaked at #6, Blank Space at #27. Style at #85.

:lolly:

Haroon

I don't like the way they've phrased the article, it's like a vs. match :omg: Rihanna's been s-xual for quite a while, and it's empowering in itself :laughga: Just because you fit a stereotype doesn't mean you aren't empowering :shrug:  

I would dislike her a lot less if everyone was a lot less "in your face" about her success.

Shouldn't you focus your dislike on the people who put Taylor Swift's success in your face rather than Taylor Swift herself? :huh: 

Vernier

I'm not sure I fully get the Taylor Swift comparison, seems a bit pointless.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Fiona Apple

I saw you in comments on facebook. Ayeeeee. ;)

​My impact :worship:

Fiona Apple

Dear, I am a Taylor Swift fan. I know what I'm saying. I was talking about her 3 consecutive million openers. So back off. :awkney: Stop embarrassing yourself.

​Huh.. :sweat: It could mean both.So I am not embarassing myself.. On the other hand you are embarassing yourself with your attitude..:redface:

Yanko

ARTPOP it's undeniable impact

poor riri tho i love bbhmm and 45seconds and i cant wait for this album

monsters will have a blast with this on atrl tho :giggle: 

heavymlover

I don't think her career is in downslide stage, but when she decided to take a year off everyone expected her to come back with awesome music once again, not with the very dissapointing group of songs she's been releasing lately and the Tidal fiasco.

angelduuh

I expected way too much from Rihanna with this album, we waited a lot and she hyped the **** out of it, but the promo is so messy, I don't understand. And the songs are not bad... but not what I expected, this era is so weird :awkney: 

eifulien

​wait, ARTPOP had good music? :0000

​wait, wait, your opinion was relevant? :fthis:

Just quit bashing AP, you somehow manage to do it even if the topic is what to do if we have a flat tyre :madge:

Robotboy

wait until they hear about american oxygen :neyde:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived