💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga dress to look younger for LG6?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

the thing is, Gaga has almost zero s-x appeal. So she can dress how she wants, because there's never a demand to see her goods.

As for dressing 'younger'.... I don't think dressing like a desperate-to-stay-young prostitute is really her style.

​Zero? I don't agree. Maybe low. The thing is she chooses to NOT look s-xy. She can if she wants to though, and why not?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

u want her to look like this?

1423440772_ariana-grande-zoom.jpg

​at least like this:

Lady-Gaga-wins-at-2015-Grammy-Awards-7.j

not

53b423520e585.jpg

Whispering

​In case you didn't notice, this thread is about her looks. :gum:

In case you didn't notice, I responded to a comment YOU made which stated that she should appeal to teenagers more since " Teenagers actually can afford albums (in fact they are more hardcore than people in their 20s) and also shows".

Did you just forget you wrote that in the comment I quoted? All you had to do was look up, as it is on the same page! 

blacklistedd

I agree to an extent. Theres been a lot of times in recent years that I thought the way she dressed made her look way older than her age, at times even like an aged diva (particularly with some of the CTC looks). Her fashion sense has seemed especially schizophrenic for a few years though, possibly because her style isn't as extreme as it once was and shes looking a little more casual (for her anyway).

Emigrante

the thing is, Gaga has almost zero s-x appeal. So she can dress how she wants, because there's never a demand to see her goods.

As for dressing 'younger'.... I don't think dressing like a desperate-to-stay-young prostitute is really her style.

​Whaaaat?! :cryga: She is very s-x appealing. Maybe not every time, but when she chooses to, she is HOT. 

And to reply to post which says that she looks older with brown/brunette hair. For me definitely not! 

These are just examples:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

BornAsUnic0rn

What she really needs is color! This is what makes her ''old''. 

I love it when she looks mature tho!

Kacey Elizabeth

Does it really matter? As long as Gaga makes great music using her talent, and stays true to herself and her fans, I am fine.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

LoveandMagic

I believe she's trying to look more mature and classic for Cheek to Cheek. When this era ends she will probably go back to a more edgier, s-xier look. 

I personally loved her pre-Fame, Fame Monster, and Born This Way looks the best, but all through the eras she's had some very nice looks, from crazy cool to just plain eclectic to s-xy futuristic to cute tart. One of the things I love about her is her diverse style. She's not afraid to experiment and be unconventional. If certain listeners only prefer the super conventional short, tight skirt look and pretty pastels than maybe they aren't so much into the music/artistry as to the brand. I'm glad she doesn't look like a dime a dozen diva. She chooses to wear what others are to scared to, which is part of the reason I think so many designers love her.

She's also 29 years old, which is still very young (though I know some here consider 35 ancient) but I don't want her looking like a 19 year old pop tart. She's a star, a true artist. I don't want her to try and limit herself or water herself down in an attempt to appeal to the 15 - 19 year old crowd. She's grown and has the skills to be diverse. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Dominikko

She's not Ms. Tay who caters to young brokenhearted girls :coffee:

As long as LG5 delivers great music I could care less about her fashion

Celina

Thing is... looking young and conventionally beautiful isn't generally the point with Gaga...

I mean, if that's how she feels like dressing at any given time, I'm sure she'll go for it, which is totally cool. I just wouldn't expect it to be a priority for her.

Bradley

What she really needs is color! This is what makes her ''old''. 

I love it when she looks mature tho!

​Do you mean colorful wigs or?

Bradley

Does it really matter? As long as Gaga makes great music using her talent, and stays true to herself and her fans, I am fine.

​She can always be better. I mean improving your looks =/= losing your voice, so why not do both well?

Bradley

In case you didn't notice, I responded to a comment YOU made which stated that she should appeal to teenagers more since " Teenagers actually can afford albums (in fact they are more hardcore than people in their 20s) and also shows".

Did you just forget you wrote that in the comment I quoted? All you had to do was look up, as it is on the same page! 

​Actually the music part was just a side note, the main point of that comment was about her looks. Fair enough, my bad.

Archived