Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga & The GP

URFUTUREFAV

Featured Posts

Creyk

I live in Europe and I agree that she has a slightly negative image, but nothing she couldn't fix if she actually bothered to do promo over here again (which she will probably not but who cares anymore :shrug:, I just want her to release lots of music and fast)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

This is sad.  I'm sad now.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

The Child

And DWUW was huge in France too I heard it like 7/8 a day

It got so known here thanks to the beats commercial.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bette Davis

Its impossible to speak for all of Europe and Africa.

I live in California and I can't speak for her popularity in other states or even other parts of California, but I feel like her image is still lukewarm at best. Most people don't really even think or talk about her. People seem to acknowledge that she is talented now and she has her share of fans, but in general she's not an artist that is 'cool' to like. I only really occasionally hear some of her old hits from The Fame on the radio. Its interesting that DWUW was so popular in France because it wasn't even played on the radio here, I think I only heard it once.

Honestly don't give a scheiße though. If she's happy and I enjoy her, then I don't care what other people think of her. 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

HEARTHUNTER

Basically everyone hates me on GGD now.

lol, hypocrisy at it's best... #PromoteOnlineKindnessmyass

​Lol I don't, let them talk :miley:

ladygagzus

Well i'm not sure about all of Europe but I know she still gets airplay in the UK and some minor to moderate media sources & publications were on about her Oscar performance and were all positive about it.

Her older songs get airplay still, but DWUW was ALWAYS on Radio 1 when it was out, we had the radio on in college a lot of the day and i must've heard it at least once every hour for 6 hours straight

Robotboy

how can you tag this as an "opinion" and then state completly delusional and wrong "facts" :dies:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

URFUTUREFAV

how can you tag this as an "opinion" and then state completly delusional and wrong "facts" :dies:

​it was in the other tag but @Admin changed the title and the tag.

Sorry, but who said that these were facts ? :awkney:

People hate what they don't understand.

MonsterOfSpain

I agree not many people knew about C2C or ARTPOP here, but I did hear good comments about her Oscars appearance. She still has a lot to do to be popular and liked again, but she's on her way.

Fiona Apple

Here people don't even know that artists release albums.But most people DO KINDA like Gaga

liz89

I live in Italy and the Oscar performance was all over the media here and everybody praised her.

She is not successful here - musically speaking - since uhm Alejandro? I know BTW sold a lot, but Alejandro was one of the biggest smash here.

So no, they don't hate here, but IT'S NORMAL that people kinda forgot her because she hasn't release new music for years. 

"If the next one isn't successful she'll be has-been" well, not **** sherlock. 

​this! 

I don't think that people hate her. It's just that those people who aren't fans haven't heard much about her the last months (only the Oscar performance). 

Raikou

The UK knows about the Oscars performance tho, it was talked about on TV and Radio for ages.

:whitney:

Here in Italy the hate is real. She's just the meat girl dress for most part of the press(or the girl who gained weight during the BTWB, or the girl who flopped), moreover here 90% of Madonna fans truly hate her, and here Madonna is still big, Rebel Heart is one of the best selling album in 2015 so far with about 50k(which is huge here considering that now gold is 15k copies and platinum 30k)

After that Oscar Performance? I don't think so. The only people who hate her now are the delusional ones.

​well not everybody watched it 

Archived