💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Wears Controversial Taiwan Flag During Taipei Concert

bayonse

Featured Posts

Yanko

No new musical releases so one's gotta stay relevant somehow, guess controversy will be her answer as it is with so many others. scandal to stay relevant. 

​reaching lol 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

The Little Monsters are becoming the new Madonna stans. You guys say how they are obsessed with hating Gaga but look at yourselves :sick: being pressed as **** for no reason. If Gaga had done the same ****, yall would worship it to the heavens. Katy's been wearing that dress since the new leg of her tour. Gosh. **** off.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Bloody

Monsters attacking Katy Perry for 1 more time and obviously for no reason.

How original. :miley: 

LoveandMagic

I think Katy just wore this for fun. Sunflowers is a very Katy Perry thing to wear. She doesn't strike me as the political or deeply intellectual type. She likely just wanted something fun, light, and colorful.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Diamond Heart

people on here are so extra when it comes to Katy :toofunga:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Prismatic

Are some of you guys ****ing serious? It's a ****ing dress made with sunflowers (she had a sunflower on her micstand when she sung "By The Grace Of God" for every show). Ever since she started the new leg, she have worn that sunflower dress. The only thing different was that she also wore a flag of Taiwan. I doubt she knows the conflict between the two countries, she's there to perform and want to make it special by wearing the flag of Taiwan.

i swear some of you guys are plan awful. If you care to comment in every thread about her, please look up the fact first. She's perfectly fine with her tour, she doesn't need to release anything new to please the fans. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Iwontell

It really hurts me to say this, bc I love to see Katy being dragged, but...

I don't think she did it intentionally. She does it everywhere she goes as a way to relate with locals fans...she's probably not even aware of the political implications of the gesture. So no need to attack her, really...

Now and then she commits these faux pas, like when she took an Argentinian flag a fan threw on the stage and held it up high in the middle of a concert...in Brazil - which, of course, led ppl boo her...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

SissyFromSpace

Are some of you guys ****ing serious? It's a ****ing dress made with sunflowers (she had a sunflower on her micstand when she sung "By The Grace Of God" for every show). Ever since she started the new leg, she have worn that sunflower dress. The only thing different was that she also wore a flag of Taiwan. I doubt she knows the conflict between the two countries, she's there to perform and want to make it special by wearing the flag of Taiwan.

i swear some of you guys are plan awful. If you care to comment in every thread about her, please look up the fact first. She's perfectly fine with her tour, she doesn't need to release anything new to please the fans. 

​The Little Mansters are still stitching themselves up from the slayage from the PRISM era. They lashings given to them left them permanently bitter. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

she's been wearing this dress since the new leg of her tour and there have been flowers in this part of the show since the beginning of the whole tour. Those of you who try to drag her because of it, are just ridiculous. 

lego

LISTEN UP! This outfit was worn at other dates. People are just looking to make it a political statement. I doubt Katy even has knowledge of whatever these people are claiming. It's a Katy Perry concert. You won't get anything intellectual or controversial there.... it's just fun. 

I think Katy just wore this for fun. Sunflowers is a very Katy Perry thing to wear. She doesn't strike me as the political or deeply intellectual type. She likely just wanted something fun, light, and colorful.

That subtle shade.  :lmao: 

FreePalestine

Haroon

I think people are reading into this too much :toofunny: She's had that sunflower section since she began the tour around this time last year :dies: 

She's probably just wearing the flag because it's the flag of the country, I'd put it down to coincidence that the sunflower thing is with the flag :laughga: And if she is making a political statement then what's the bad thing about that, some people are looking for literally anything to bash Katy about, regardless of what it is :sweat: 

HEARTHUNTER

So she is a hypocrite for being controversial? :awkney: 

​She's a hypocrite for criticizing Gaga for doing this when she does this to remain relevant :awkney:

Archived