Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Blank Space" Surpasses 800M views in 196 days! coming for that 1B

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

Congrats to Taylor (and everyone else on the list)! 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​And you didin't bold Bad Romance. :cryga:

Only bolded the ones which got a new peak in the all-time most viewed rankings and BS which is the topic of this thread. With 'Wake Me Up' and 'Uptown Funk!' rising, 'Bad Romance' is expected to leave the top 20 within a week at the latest. Its peak was at #1.

Is gangam style not included on vevo? I was wondering why Justin and Laty were top two and Psy isn't even mentioned. 

​Yup, 'Gangnam Style' is not included on VEVO's all-time list since it's posted on PSY's YouTube account, not on any VEVO account for its views to be counted in their running tally. He's also not the only artist who doesn't have a VEVO account. Warner Music's signed artists like Bruno Mars don't have either because VEVO is co-owned by Universal Music Group (home label of Gaga, Bieber, Katy, Rihanna, Eminem, etc.) and Sony Music Entertainment (home label of Beyonce, Timberlake, 1D, Britney, etc.), the main rivals of Warner.

Only bolded the ones which got a new peak in the all-time most viewed rankings and BS which is the topic of this thread. With 'Wake Me Up' and 'Uptown Funk!' rising, 'Bad Romance' is expected to leave the top 20 within a week at the latest. Its peak was at #1.

​Yup, 'Gangnam Style' is not included on VEVO's all-time list since it's posted on PSY's YouTube account, not on any VEVO account for its views to be counted in their running tally. He's also not the only artist who doesn't have a VEVO account. Warner Music's signed artists like Bruno Mars don't have either because VEVO is co-owned by Universal Music Group (home label of Gaga, Bieber, Katy, Rihanna, Eminem, etc.) and Sony Music Entertainment (home label of Beyonce, Timberlake, 1D, Britney, etc.), the main rivals of Warner.

​Never knew all of that! Thanks for the info, I'm so glad we have members like you on here.

disneyhigh

Seriously what is her appeal?

I'm not a hater by any means. I actually think Style is really catchy and can't help not singing along when it comes on but seriously, what is so great and out of the ordinary about her? I just don't get why she is so popular and how she manages 1 million + sales each album opening every time? What makes her stand out? I feel like her songs are catchy and good pop songs but nothing that hasn't been sung about or done before. 

Redstreak

:legend:

Blank Space was a bad second single they said

Legend Swift slaying with her first pop record :legend:

​Still bitter about Style. It deserved to smash more than any other track on the album :poordat:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Redstreak

Seriously what is her appeal?

I'm not a hater by any means. I actually think Style is really catchy and can't help not singing along when it comes on but seriously, what is so great and out of the ordinary about her? I just don't get why she is so popular and how she manages 1 million + sales each album opening every time? What makes her stand out? I feel like her songs are catchy and good pop songs but nothing that hasn't been sung about or done before. 

​I think the "ordinary" is what helps her. She sings topics that a lot of us can relate to in such a heartfelt, emotional way that a lot of people gravitate towards because they can place themselves into the song. Not to mention that if you looked at her instagram and tumblr and from videos of her that get posted, you'd think she's just any other person, a lot of people find her approachable and down to earth because of that. She's like your best friend but with a huge record deal :green: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

How much did Blank Space sell in US and how much in the UK?

​5x platinum with streaming in the US

Gold in the UK with streaming

Serendipity

The record won't be safe much longer

get ready cause Gaga is about to pull of BR 20 with 10 billion views

Ha next era gonna have 6 videos with 1 billion + views:gaga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

The record won't be safe much longer

get ready cause Gaga is about to pull of BR 20 with 10 billion views

Ha next era gonna have 6 videos with 1 billion + views:gaga:

In our wildest dreams :rip:

Archived