💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Timebomb (UK/Series 16)

Michael

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

LOVED when they went in :lmao: 

Jack **** his pants. I kind of liked Harry after her first week but slowly started seeing past her and she truly is manipulative. Poor thing was all alone in the middle of the couches though :rip:

God I CANNOT wait for tomorrow to see the rest of their reactions and hopefully confrontations. 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I love Nikki and Helen. 

Nikki telling Jack he is so popular :lmao: 

Helen gives no ****s and I love it. She's saying what needs to be said. 

I think Harry will go this week or will walk if pushed as much as she is now. Can't wait to see more confrontations this week. 

Morphine Prince

I just realized how little the prize is for this show. £150,000?  BBUS is $500,000. 

BBUS is starting soon but I'm gonna miss it because I'm watching this. I like this much more though. On BBUS all they talk about is alliances and who they will nominate and evict. Here they have to worry about the public and there's a bit more focus on the drama in the house. They have no control over what happens to them. Something I do enjoy on BBUS is the HOH (Head of Household) competitions because they're fun to watch. Here it's shopping tasks that don't play a role in the actual game. 

Overall BBUK>BBUS 

I think BBUS should start letting the public vote. That would make it so much more interesting. It would completely change the show and what people are used to seeing here but I think it would be good. 

Morphine Prince

Team Brian! Helen can be so vile. Also Marc has turned into a b---h. Get him out. 

Also, why the **** nominate Chloe? Should have been Jack or Cristian tbh.

Her "normal" comment wasn't offensive, so Danny can **** off getting offended. 

Jase

Danny is a ****. Possibly one of THE most boring housemates of all time.

I KNEW Helen would ruin Marc's chances of winning -deep sighs-

marc needs to remember that he only has back-up till friday, after that he could literally end up with nobody to really talk to and everyone could turn on him.

Morphine Prince

Jade and Brian in bed and everyone laughing :lmao:

Cristian finally came out and spoke his mind. Almost forgot he was in the show. 

I love how Brian isn't scared to talk **** to Helen. 

Nikki's meltdown during the competition had me howling :lmao: 

Jase

OMG, so rumors are that the Timewarp housemates are staying for THREE weeks and Aisleyne is going into the house on Friday night. FIREWORKS will occur if that happens with her and Helen :giveup:

Still waiting for BB8's Queen Charley Uchea to enter.

charley11.giftumblr_mny4nj0a5n1r4fcnoo5_r1_250.gif

Jase

OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED: Aisleyne Horgan-Legend is going back into the house tonight!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/interviews/a653739/big-brother-aisleyne-horgan-wallace-is-going-back-in-and-shes-ready-to-take-on-vile-helen-wood.html#~pg11KyVybtqqhE

Friends1.gif

That dirty vile slut Helen saying she'd spit in Godleyne's face - yeah, I'd love to see her try :lmao:

Morphine Prince

Loved this episode! The time machine task was nice. 

Also, I am team Jade now. Harry or Cristian need to go tomorrow. 

Cannot wait for Helen's reaction tomorrow. 

Jase

The British public are at it again...of course Jade was evicted :fail::fail:

So I see that Danny's a twat AND a psychopath :wtf:

Very happy that Jade put the cringetastic Cristian up. He's vile and I legit couldn't stop cringing at him throughout tonight's show.

Jase

Oh, damn, its kicked off big time. Brian has BLOWN up on Marc and Helen

Helen to Brian: "You need a straight jacket you ****ing psycho" - I despise Helen but just :dies:

Archived