💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Timebomb (UK/Series 16)

Michael

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Jade is gonna be in tomorrow's episode! She deserved to be a finalist imo. 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Joel dancing :lmao: He's so awkward but I love it :rip: 

Them asking Jack what he wanks to and about his s-xuality was out of line... and then the **** head Danny saying "money".... I bet that's what HE wanks to.... fame hungry pig. 

I don't like Jack but I like him more than Danny. Chloe has changed a lot too. Very b---hy and mean the past week... disappointed. 

Danny is TRASH: "I've got videos that I keep just in case they end up saying ****" referring to s-x tapes with girls. VILE TRASH. I hope the public realizes what a pig he is. 

Morphine Prince

What do you guys make of this? Is Chloe a big hypocrite like many are saying? 

Morphine Prince

Went through her Instagram. WELP. Def. does NOT seem like "the girl next door" persona she used to act like in the beginning of the show. 

Seems like she has an above average life. This girl has been to Dubai multiple times and owns expensive items. 

Jase

Welp @ the Chloe stuff. I don't think she'll win anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

MESS @ Channel 5 editing out Danny's "fat girls, stick to your own kind" tweet from that task - they showed it on BBBOTS but it didn't make the highlight show. Helen tweeted something about Danny's agent getting in touch with C5 and threatening legal action :fail::lmao:

Morphine Prince

Welp @ the Chloe stuff. I don't think she'll win anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

MESS @ Channel 5 editing out Danny's "fat girls, stick to your own kind" tweet from that task - they showed it on BBBOTS but it didn't make the highlight show. Helen tweeted something about Danny's agent getting in touch with C5 and threatening legal action :fail::lmao:

Yeah his agent said they were fake tweets :rip: 

They are clearly real. 

Morphine Prince

Cringed at the Shake It Off singing :rip: 

Danny is so ignorant about his own country lmao. He looks bewildered by Joel's knowledge.

#Jistian :rip:

"I just wanted to show you Algeria" DEAD :lmao: 

The Jade reunion with Nick was amazing. Love them both. 

Anyway, I want Nick or Joel to win! Don't care about the other 4. But for some reason I feel like Jack will win or at least be the runner up. I don't like him though. 

Bebe

Joel took a while to grow on me but I hope he wins now.

Nick was my favourite throughout but Joel has managed to trump him in the last week :giveup:

His singing, dancing and slut drops are so cringy and yet so endearing. 

Laceface

I'll be furious if Danny wins tonight, it's almost like they are editing out his worst parts. I'm not one to judge but my gaydar is going into overdrive with Joel :sweat:

Cringed at the Shake It Off singing :rip: 

Danny is so ignorant about his own country lmao. He looks bewildered by Joel's knowledge.

#Jistian :rip:

"I just wanted to show you Algeria" DEAD :lmao: 

The Jade reunion with Nick was amazing. Love them both. 

Anyway, I want Nick or Joel to win! Don't care about the other 4. But for some reason I feel like Jack will win or at least be the runner up. I don't like him though. 

I notice you are a fan from across the pond! Have you also seen the earlier BB's? Season 7 is my favourite I believe :legend: 

Morphine Prince

I'll be furious if Danny wins tonight, it's almost like they are editing out his worst parts. I'm not one to judge but my gaydar is going into overdrive with Joel :sweat:

I notice you are a fan from across the pond! Have you also seen the earlier BB's? Season 7 is my favourite I believe :legend: 

No, I actually only got into BB last year. I watched BBUS 16 last year and then this January watched CBB (amazing season) and now I'm watching this. 

So I can't compare it to past seasons lol. Apparently it's one of the worst :rip: 

Morphine Prince

I didn't know how rich Nick actually was. He's the son of the CEO of William Hill (James Henderson). It says it's the largest bookmaker in the UK... wow. 

Electric Venus

chloe will win tonight even though she's done absolutely nothing to deserve it:neyde:

Archived