💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Timebomb (UK/Series 16)

Michael

Featured Posts

Bebe

I didn't think Marc should win but he got evicted Waaayyyy too early. He was the biggest personality in the house.

After the hotel task where Jack ate the luxury food and had the minor blow up with Joel and some of the original housemates I'm hoping that he might be the cause of tension in the house.

I feel like he is getting more and more fed up and tension with him and Joel is slowly building. We saw it begin when Joel started hanging out with Helen and Mark, it continued during the hotel task with Joel constantly arguing with Jack and the fight over him eating food and there was also a hint of it in the last episode when Jack told Joel he was bulls--ting about the hypothetical situation where he would stay in the house rather than take the money and leave.

Jack is ready to really lose his temper and it will be interesting to see the reaction from Danny if there is a blow up between Jack/Joel.

After his little make out buddy left, Christian is back to being a boring non-factor.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Nominations are brutal tonight. So exciting yet cruel. 

Danny's nomination was pathetic. Asshole.

YES SAM NOMINATED JACK. Hoping he goes this week PLEASE GOD. 

OMG at the prize money only being 48K. ****. 

I hate people on FB saying "Oh, this person's true colors are coming out. They're there for the money!" WELL WTF WOULD YOU GO ON THE SHOW IF IT WASN'T FOR THE MONEY? Of course the money is the final goal! They all want the money!

OMG at Joel and the pizza :rip:

Tonight was very entertaining without Marc. Hoping it stays this way! 

Jase

:lmao: I miss Queen Jade. One of the biggest flops of this series was when the Timewarp housemates put her up for eviction. :smh:

Morphine Prince

Chloe is so desperate for the money... haven't seen her like this.

And wow Nick is now in the final. The only one to bid for the reverse nomination. Chloe will now face the public vote.

The letters part got me all teary eyed :rip: They are all humans after all. 

Cringing at Danny's group hug :wtf: 

I'm shocked Harry is showing such great character. 

Bebe

I respect Harry. She said days before that she wouldn't buy her way into the final and when faced with the opportunity she didn't. She also won me over during the letters from home challenge, my heart sunk for her when she had to eat Jack's letter and it was really warming when Nick chose her letter

After hating her she might be winning me over in the final stretch.

I agree about Danny's cheesy, cringe group hug :awkney:
So calculated and non-genuine.

Glad Nick is in the final. The rest where dumb not to put money up. 

seems like many people are gunning for danny, hes definitely not what he seems and the stories about him being fame hungry seem to be becoming more and more true especially with his huge list of connections to those who were or are involved in the show. 

Morphine Prince

Back in 2014, Danny had a fling with tattooed bombshell Cami Li following her split from Kirk Norcross, but the brief flirtation didn't appear to end very well.

After Cami was evicted from the CBB house in February, Danny tweeted: "Now f*** off back to Miami you tramp!... @CamiLiModel."

He then responded to a friend's message, writing: "Mate the worst so called human I've ever met in my life! Needs putting down."

Wisker's best mate Geordie Shore's Ricci Guarnaccio wrote: "Ha you paying for her flight again bro?", hinting that Danny may have flown her out to the UK before.

When Cami first entered the house, Danny also retweeted an article showing Cami's old mugshot, writing: "This is what they call… EXPOSED!!!" with a series of laughing emojis.

But it's not just his ex-girlfriend at the receiving end of Danny's vitriol.

Cami's CBB BFF Chloe Goodman has also been targeted by the Margate lad, with Danny tweeting on the night of her eviction: "Unlucky d*** head! Let's hope the public bully you in the street!"

Upon revisiting this message, Miss Goodman tweeted: "Danny just hates people being bullied doesn't he?! Ermm not from this tweet he clearly doesn't mind it at all #hero.

"Danny = d***head #bbuk sure most would agree."

Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/451235/Big-Brother-Danny-Wisker-Cami-Li-Chloe-Goodman

Morphine Prince

Jack only raising the prize fund by 5 pounds! :lmao: Yes suffer!

All the comments on FB want Chloe out and Jack to win :wtf:

I love how Joel can make them all mad. He's smart. 

Harry going insane tonight :lmao: Gave me Katie Hopkins vibe :lmao: 

SHE EXPOSED JACK for writing down 8K and then 0 for Chloe's nomination. YES. 

Jase

Harry verbally destroying Jack was amazing. I'll be FUMING if Harry's evicted over Jack on Friday.

Danny is a piece of trash who doesn't deserve his place in the house.

Joel and Nick irritate the **** outta me

I want Sam to win because it would be SO random :lmao: and it'd make the clique very unhappy.

Morphine Prince

This task :lmao: Them bringing out ice cream and pizza:rip: 

Not Jack actually doing good in the task but having 0 in the money bag :lmao: 

Prize fund now at 72K

Morphine Prince

Sam's song for Cristian :lmao:

Joel winding Harry up :lmao:

Sam, Jack, and Chloe took the 5K, Joel didn't. Harry took Jack's 5K and added it to the prize fund. 

Chloe's attempt to leave :rip: Everyone is just so nasty this final week. 

You can tell that ****head Danny thinks the money is his and that he will win. Hate him. 

Archived