Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Timebomb (UK/Series 16)

Michael

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Oh and I am disgusted at Harriet pushing Aaron towards Joel. Hope she's evicted tomorrow. I went from thinking she was a nice poor girl to HATING her. 

GET HER OUT TOMORROW PLEASE. 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

OMG!! I understand why he was removed, but I feel bad cause I really don't think he saw it as s-xual.

In the end his behaviour was not appropriate, and I didn't really enjoy all the whining anyway, but I really felt as if he was sort of coming into his own a bit.

What I'm really pissed about is that Christian has avoided being up for eviction again. Jack saved him and now he has been saved by Big Brother making all those not nominated face eviction.

Jase

omg @Bebe I didn't know you watched. More international BB UK viewers :giveup:

Catching up on last nights show now!

Bebe

omg @Bebe I didn't know you watched. More international BB UK viewers :giveup:

Catching up on last nights show now!

​I started off slow.

I watched the Australian version of Big Brother, but when I heard Michelle Visage and Perez where going on CBB UK I knew I had to watch. Now I'm hooked, watching this season, and finished watching CBB 2013 cause I saw Charlotte was in it.

mcphee

This series has become a complete mess this past week. Who'd have thought they'd get together a great cast, build the best house in years then ruin a perfectly good theme with pointless twists.

I don't know, after tonight its gonna be a completely different show. Unrecognisable, half of the house gone since launch by week 3 :rip: Mess doesn't even begin to describe lets be real

Morphine Prince

This series has become a complete mess this past week. Who'd have thought they'd get together a great cast, build the best house in years then ruin a perfectly good theme with pointless twists.

I don't know, after tonight its gonna be a completely different show. Unrecognisable, half of the house gone since launch by week 3 :rip: Mess doesn't even begin to describe lets be real

Their reactions tonight will make up for all of that :lmao: 

Seriously can't wait to see their faces. 

Jase

​I started off slow.

I watched the Australian version of Big Brother, but when I heard Michelle Visage and Perez where going on CBB UK I knew I had to watch. Now I'm hooked, watching this season, and finished watching CBB 2013 cause I saw Charlotte was in it.

:legend:

I can not WAIT to see the reactions in the house when they realize four of them are being evicted. It could get very messy :lmao:

Regarding last nights show, Aaron was a total mess but I don't think he should have been thrown out. Past housemates have done a lot worse and remained in the show. :shrug:

I really can not abide Joel. He's an arrogant, pompous little twat.

Morphine Prince

This live eviction was incredible OMG. 

The way the clones left was deserving. Glad they are gone!

The way the next two went was cool too and how the two new ones came in. 

Sarah's b---hy side finally came out but that's over.

The 3 new housemates will hopefully shake things up. BUT OMFG SHOWBIZ IS BACK. SOMEONE KILL ME NOW. 

Great episode though. Really kept me on the edge of my seat. 

Honestly won't miss any of the ones that left. 

Jase

I'll leave my thoughts tomorrow when I'm less pissed off but I'll just leave this tweet here.

Morphine Prince

I'll leave my thoughts tomorrow when I'm less pissed off but I'll just leave this tweet here.

​Tbh I thought the show was great up until THIS came in the house. Hope he's gone next week. Makes me suicidal to listen to his voice. 

Morphine Prince

Apparently Danny and Marc aren't getting along already... 

Morphine Prince

So it's been a couple of hours and I'm reading tons of negative stuff about this twist. I don't get it tbh. The ones evicted were boring or I didn't like them. Only one I liked was Sarah and she ended up victim blaming Joel. The only thing I hate is that Simon is back in. It will be painful to watch him. Keeping an open mind for the new housemates. 

Jase

The problem with the evictions is that we're still left with Deadwood Danny and boring Chloe. The new housemates? Simon is a dreadful, dreadful choice. Sam seems lovely but she'll probably turn out to be another bore. Harry? We've seen it all before. Marc could stir things up, so that's a plus I guess.

Seriously, though...if Simon's like how he was last night 24/7 then I won't be able to watch. He's just insufferable.

Archived