💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Educate yourselves with this Taylor Swift documentary

Spock

Featured Posts

like I said, I think she's cool and I also think we should ****. 

just my right not to care about things I don't find to be of any value.

Spock

​stale shade? sorry but I'm not to a ball of any sort and this can only amuse me, bitterly.
you suggest that we should educate ourselves about how many grammy awards she's got and how many records she has sold, just like you did in your response and this is supposed to make us what? educated? in taylor swift record sales? for what purpose? to be educated in taylor swift record sales?

don't run in a circle you haven't even drawn.

it's common sense you share the same intention with those who put this video together and my opinion is that with artists like Taylor you don't need that and if you do, that's weird. you can see her for what she is and she is nothing out of the ordinary which is not "stale shade" and not even an insult to begin with. thank you for not hearing me.

​Oh my god, calm the **** down. I just wanted to share this video because I thought it was interesting and showed her merits since the beginning of her career. You're the one who wasted his time, coming to a thread dedicated to an artist who you don't think "has any value" nor reportedly care to spread you're negative and pseudo intelligent opinion, when it wasn't about that at all. I'm just posting what I thought was a cool documentary about my fave with a sassy thread title, just like 80% other thread titles on GGD have. You're fixated on the word educate for whatever stupid reason when you know what you're saying is not what I meant with it. Almost everybody here sees her as this girl who has nothing going for her and throw the Ultimate pop forum insult known to mankind, "basic", just like you did by calling her ordinary. (Yes, she doesn't drench herself in blood OMG she's so ordinary, she's so basic, bleh.) I found the video interesting and thought that people would find it interesting too. Thank you for not getting the point of my thread.

who will love me when the night is over

​Oh my god, calm the **** down. I just wanted to share this video because I thought it was interesting and showed her merits since the beginning of her career. You're the one who wasted his time, coming to a thread dedicated to an artist who you don't think "has any value" nor reportedly care to spread you're negative and pseudo intelligent opinion, when it wasn't about that at all. I'm just posting what I thought was a cool documentary about my fave with a sassy thread title, just like 80% other thread titles on GGD have. You're fixated on the word educate for whatever stupid reason when you know what you're saying is not what I meant with it. Almost everybody here sees her as this girl who has nothing going for her and throw the Ultimate pop forum insult known to mankind, "basic", just like you did by calling her ordinary. (Yes, she doesn't drench herself in blood OMG she's so ordinary, she's so basic, bleh.) I found the video interesting and thought that people would find it interesting too. Thank you for not getting the point of my thread.

​I am calm and I got the point of your thread and pointed out how stupid it was and didn't call no one names and explained myself and you were not calm and you were butthurt and pretended you don't understand how I've got nothing against taylor and now you're telling me to be calm and you continue not being calm randomly bringing in gaga's gimmick use and still pretend not to understand (for the sake of not "giving in" I guess) and this is boring and I am out of here.  

Spock

​I am calm and I got the point of your thread and pointed out how stupid it was and didn't call no one names and explained myself and you were not calm and you were butthurt and pretended you don't understand how I've got nothing against taylor and now you're telling me to be calm and you continue not being calm randomly bringing in gaga's gimmick use and still pretend not to understand (for the sake of not "giving in" I guess) and this is boring and I am out of here.  

Yeah you're right, you're so awesome and cool! 

who will love me when the night is over

Yeah you're right, you're so awesome and cool! 

​just like taylor and unlike your boring video! camp! camp! camp!

stop acting like the poor kid whose taylor swift-themed birthday party got pooped and you'll be cool too.

​just like taylor and unlike your boring video! camp! camp! camp!
stop acting like the poor kid whose taylor swift-themed birthday party got pooped and you'll be cool too.

​lmao you sound SO mad rn

why does taylor make you fume so much? is it her effortless grace, success and talent? probably! you wish you would! 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Bebe

Not them using footage of Lorde with Taylor while talking about her great relationship with her fans :rip:

Archived