đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Educate yourselves with this Taylor Swift documentary

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Some or the majority of you only started following Legend Swift when she went into the studio with Max Martin and Shellback for her fourth studio album. If you have, then illuminate your soul with the tale of a fourteen year old twang-talking girl that walked out of her recording contract and went on to slay the entire record industry :legend:

Slaylor Swift :legend:

who will love me when the night is over

xoxo cupcakke

I'm sorry but when it comes to T. Swift, I'd rather stay ignorant. Surprisingly, though, I bop to her country hits and Blank Space from time to time :toofunga:

Queen! 

SO many people think she is this manufactured bimbo, but she is such a smart business woman and an INCREDIBLE song writer with a killer work ethic. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Redstreak

An absolute queen! :giveup: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

taylor is cool but the video is as pfft as every such asslick cheesementary

you don't have to be educated to like taylor. she's nothing as an artist. she looks good, her videos look good now as well, and her songs are getting catchier and if you like her personality, you will enjoy seeing the world through her heart-shaped sunglasses ...or you will hate her for even being famous, because she's that ordinary.

Spock

taylor is cool but the video is as pfft as every such asslick cheesementary

you don't have to be educated to like taylor. she's nothing as an artist. she looks good, her videos look good now as well, and her songs are getting catchier and if you like her personality, you will enjoy seeing the world through her heart-shaped sunglasses ...or you will hate her for even being famous, because she's that ordinary.

It still does not make the slayage any less factual. And she's obviously doing something right as an artist since she has 7 Grammys. As for the "ordinary" stale shade I won't comment  

Also I didn't say that you had to be educated to like her, I said that you should educate yourselves by learning about her. 

who will love me when the night is over

Iwontell

I'll pass...she seems like a sweet girl and all, but for some reason she's just uninteresting to me...I don't know, she's just so conventional and relatable in such an obvious manner that it all comes off as boring to my brain...

But, hey, current queen of pop...keep slaying and owning those charts, Tay.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

TimisaMonster

No thx...she puts herself out there enough already...oops :thetea:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

AlphaMonster

Title :thetea:

<Education> and <Taylor Swift Documentary> are in the same sentence... 

After that, you can major in Katy Perry at Rihanna University.

Everyone running in to boast about their ignorance. 

Stay disrespecting one of the biggest musical icons of our time! 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

It still does not make the slayage any less factual. And she's obviously doing something right as an artist since she has 7 Grammys. As for the "ordinary" stale shade I won't comment  

Also I didn't say that you had to be educated to like her, I said that you should educate yourselves by learning about her. 

​stale shade? sorry but I'm not to a ball of any sort and this can only amuse me, bitterly.

you suggest that we should educate ourselves about how many grammy awards she's got and how many records she has sold, just like you did in your response and this is supposed to make us what? educated? in taylor swift record sales? for what purpose? to be educated in taylor swift record sales?

don't run in a circle you haven't even drawn.

it's common sense you share the same intention with those who put this video together and my opinion is that with artists like Taylor you don't need that and if you do, that's weird. you can see her for what she is and she is nothing out of the ordinary which is not "stale shade" and not even an insult to begin with. thank you for not hearing me.

Archived