celeb

Zac Efron Runs Around Shirtless & Nearly Naked

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Oscar

​chubby????? 

this is why people have eating disorders. That is not chubby lol

yo chill niqqa
all i'm saying is that he looks more attractive when he's skinnier lol this thread is literally about his body.

besides, this thread is the reason people have eating disorders because of how much attention he has for being attractive and makes everyone feel worse about themselves because they're all trying to look like him

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
disneyhigh

well you didn't say that. You said he looked kinda chubby, So thats why I responded to your comment.

I aslo reported your comment as well because of your choice of racial words. 

ItsTommyBitch

Just gimme dem cakes :flirt: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

darkchylde

TEAM HORNET?? 

IS HE COMING OUT

He came out a while ago in Ellen and said he was bis-xual. 

hughdancy

does this look to anyone else like in the movie he'll be nude but because they were filming in public he wore skin-tight shorts? so they'll just cg an ass on :derpga: 

The Child

does this look to anyone else like in the movie he'll be nude but because they were filming in public he wore skin-tight shorts? so they'll just cg an ass on :derpga: 

​Yeah they will do that, I read that on Just Jared

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

HausAlly

okay I'm sorry and some of you are gonna kill me  but with how buff he is up top and the white sand in his hair on the side of his head he looks like simon cowel 

The Child

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived