Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
question

People Who Worked With Gaga that Annoyed You the Most?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Surprised her x manager wasn't really disliked by this fan base. :udidnt:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

BOOMKACK!:wtf:

Tensions between Laurieann and Mama Monster heightened when Laurieann bragged that she had fashioned Gaga to be a carbon copy of Madonna, a comparison that Gaga has bitterly fought against her entire career. “Listen, [Madonna] should be bitter because I [made Lady Gaga in her image] on purpose and you can quote me,” Laurieann told the L.A. Times. “I did it on purpose because for all those kids who believe that you can’t, I wanted to let them feel that you can. And that’s what I represent, that’s what Gags represents.”

The relationship continued to suffer enormous strain over the religious imagery in Gaga’s “Judas” video which Laurieann wholeheartedly disagreed with. “At one point, there was two completely different views and after the third glass of wine, I was like, ‘Listen, I don’t want lightning to strike me,” Laurieann said. “I believe in the Gospel and I’m not going there.’”

And Fusari...obviously:sick:

FreePalestine

LoveandMagic

The relationship continued to suffer enormous strain over the religious imagery in Gaga’s “Judas” video which Laurieann wholeheartedly disagreed with. “At one point, there was two completely different views and after the third glass of wine, I was like, ‘Listen, I don’t want lightning to strike me,” Laurieann said. “I believe in the Gospel and I’m not going there.’”

And Fusari...obviously:sick:

Wait, was she cool with the Alejandro video?! Eating a prayer bead, upside down crotch cross, and being gang banged in what looks like mock religious garb. Seriously?

Two of my fave vids, btw.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Vernier

Infected Mushroom

Technically she didn't "work" with them, but their super pretentious comments :smh: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Alfonso

Tara Savelo.  She seemed super fake to me ever since I laid eyes on her.   :manicure:

I know right :green:, to me it started when she changed ha hair color :manicure: 

And Fusari 

Bad Bromance

I know right :green:, to me it started when she changed ha hair color :manicure: 

And Fusari 

​Uh huh!  To me, Tara Savelo seems to be a backstabbing C U Next Tuesday!  So glad she's finally out of Gaga's life.    :whitney:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Twista, Too Short, T.I (from across the pond, they wouldn't let him into the country, poor thing) and R. Kelly (mainly for the controversy and the backlash, cause he killed it in DWUW imo).

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

LePetitGAGABLover

And after all of it she does this.

Definitely Donatella for most annoying.

​No way. Did she really tweet this?!?!?!?!? Bitch gotta go.:bye:

tokyoghettopuss

Tara ****ing savelo. Cant stand that fame wh0re and her makeup skills were so average.

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived