Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

People Who Worked With Gaga that Annoyed You the Most?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Creyk

Zedd. Akon. Flo Rida. Melle Mel. Wale. T.I. People at BackPlane. Beyonce. And what's his face, Joseph Kahn, what a big ugly he is.:messga:

​whats wrong with zedddddddddd

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

Well guys why don't you look at it from a different angle.

The Gaga we know today has had many people around her helping her to get to the point she is now.

Yes there were some dodgy characters there but I am a strong believer of the idea that who ever she met or worked with she learned something about herself and shaped her to what she is today.

I am sure that she might have not always wanted the experience the things she's gone through but life is a learning curve.

Troy - Gaga would probably not be this big without him. I mean look at Meghan. Sorry probably a very nice down to earth girl but basic as hell. She made it big tho and I bet Troy has had a big part in that. 

Nichola - Many iconic clothes or items she wore were from his (and her) idea or vision.

DJWS granted us nice bops even fan faves. 

Boomkack, maybe annoying as a person but as a professional she took Gaga to a new level with routines being done by millions of youngsters around the world and through that helped her solidify her image as pop icon.

Fusari...well not sure what to think of him but lets say he's the one she's hinting at, which I personally believe, one of the raddest performances, Swine at SXSW, was inspired by that moment. When you hear her sing you can tell she's been through a lot and she can deliver heavy songs cause she can tap to that place that she burried and delivers it with such an emotion and passion it becomes instantly believable and heartfelt. 

So I will not pick someone that is the most annoying, they served their purpose in her career.

UC PiXELVISION

Tara. shes so ****in lame and fake. dont get how people were obsessed with her.. she was so dumb. so fame hungry. tried to be in on everything media wise with gaga. and then looked exactly like eachother for all of Post BTW to ARTPOP. hated her.

​WOAH WHAT HAPPENED TO TARA

Lassex

R. Kelly and Terry Richardson at the end of 2013 :awkney: I'm not bitter anymore but I didn't like the twisted s-xual thing that DWUW video was gonna be. Azealia and Perez too... I'm glad she's not involved with these online bullies anymore!

badgalriri

got a warning for my post. yall so sensitive. Tara was fake. it's not flamebait. i do not like her. technically this whole ****in thread is flamebait then. gtfo witht hat **** 

Dangerous Man

got a warning for my post. yall so sensitive. Tara was fake. it's not flamebait. i do not like her. technically this whole ****in thread is flamebait then. gtfo witht hat **** 

I wasn't the one who reported you but don't accuse this thread thanks. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

HausAlly

never liked Tara, there was something just really insincere about her 

also boomkack with all the stuff she said about "making" gaga 

Dangerous Man

I actually know nothing about this Tara guy. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived