💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga singing without microphone?

Noah X

Featured Posts

Noah X

This is so puzzling to me. Can anyone explain how she is singing so clearly while the mic was pointed far away? She wasn't lip syncing that's for sure because I've seen the entire performance, but what?!?!? Trolls are starting to say she's using playback it's soo annoying

https://www.facebook.com/VersacePromises/videos/vb.1394435654152146/1577639385831771/?type=3&theater

Noah X

Because the person is filming right from the front row where you could hear her...

that makes me feel so much better ty

Supersonic

It's because the projection of her vocals is so strong on its own that her voice is able to create healthy sounds that are loud enough to be noticed in a theatre even without a microphone. That requires long and hard work and ultimately a lot of talent.

Iwontell

The theater must have good acoustic and her voice has a nice projection (which I don't think is news to anybody)...as for the trolls, just pray for their souls...and for their faves to one day have a decent voice.:pray: 

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

JgHaus78

It's because the projection of her vocals is so strong on its own that her voice is able to create healthy sounds that are loud enough to be noticed in a theatre even without a microphone.

​CLOCK HA WITH THE TEA 

Bradley

Because the person is filming right from the front row where you could hear her...

​i think it's this + her microphone was set to receive really soft voice

Elizabeth

The person filming is fairly close to the stage, Gaga will know how to project her voice really well, and the acoustics of the theatre must be good.  

It's all to do with acoustics and voice projection plus the microphone may be omnidirectional.

Tony usually does an entire song like this -- backed by guitar --- at all his own shows.

Ignore the trolls they are struggling these days :yes:

Noam Zioni

She's uses her diaphragm, that's a known thing to make your voice sound louder and deeper

codymonster

How could someone say that's playback :toofunny: 

but, slay. That entire performance was incredible.

RAMROD

Her voice is power house, them haters can sit down.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived