đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was this ever explained? Alejandro/MTN video crossover

Creyk

Featured Posts

Jonathan2244

I believe it is a set and she ownes/has it and used it again for Marry the night.

gagzus

isn't this part of that age long theory that she foreshadows her own career along with the paparazzi video depicting the BTW & ARTPOP era backlash 

antpats2

I believe it is a set and she ownes/has it and used it again for Marry the night.

​that scene was filmed on the top of a building in New York. It's not a set, and she doesn't own it 

Dangerous Man

I don't think they are related. Or maybe it's another illuminati sign. :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

gagzus

​nope Alejandro was shot in a warehouse & this scene from MTN was on top of a parking lot in NYC, the footage used on that screen in alejandro is stock footage they bought 

Jonathan2244

​that scene was filmed on the top of a building in New York. It's not a set, and she doesn't own it 

​Aw okay, maybe she just liked the idea and used it in marry the night.

Creyk

isn't this part of that age long theory that she foreshadows her own career along with the paparazzi video depicting the BTW & ARTPOP era backlash 

​The decay depicted in paparazzi is more logical though, just the cycle of fame. This one is more of a mystery to me

JazzGa

Wait what exactly do these two pics have in common? They both have fire in the bg? Seems like a pretty common music video element to me :green: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived