Spock

Looks like Jamie Lee is the killer. Thanks Ryan :koons:

who will love me when the night is over

Zsolti

Looks like Jamie Lee is the killer. Thanks Ryan :koons:

​what?? 

:pray: i pray it isnt true and you didnt ruin it for me

:grr:

i mean i cant lie i thought since she's been there a long time and probably witnessed what happened years back she might have been pissed off and kept it in until now and she wants to get revenge cause she cant deal anymore but still :lana:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zsolti

So basically it's Scary Movie 1 but TV season length?

​No, doubt it tbh. 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Spock

​what?? 

:pray: i pray it isnt true and you didnt ruin it for me

:grr:

​"Jamie Lee plays the dean of the school who has had it up to here with these b---hes in the sorority. She’s the dean of students who wants to change the system. She wants to stop the racist status quo that many of the houses in her university have fallen into. She’s a leader and a crusader and might have to shutdown the system by literally killing them all. She’s just had it. She’s a woman who’s just gone through a really bad divorce. Her husband has left her for a 25 year-old. So she’s throwing all of her life into this job and reinventing herself."

He ruined it for everyone who reads Entertainment Weekly :koons:

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

All I need is the 3 first episodes to see  if worth following or not.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Zsolti

​"Jamie Lee plays the dean of the school who has had it up to here with these b---hes in the sorority. She’s the dean of students who wants to change the system. She wants to stop the racist status quo that many of the houses in her university have fallen into. She’s a leader and a crusader and might have to shutdown the system by literally killing them all. She’s just had it. She’s a woman who’s just gone through a really bad divorce. Her husband has left her for a 25 year-old. So she’s throwing all of her life into this job and reinventing herself."

​but Ryan says everyone has a motive to kill :lolgaga:

but yeah she is most likely the murderer 

oh god that's what I get for reading articles about upcoming tv shows :fthis: 

bionic

[redacted]

They're going to be framed for the murders, I know it.

buy bionic

​THIS, I always enjoy reading this type of interviews prior to the show, getting pictures and all of that, however, he does say way to much. The same happened with AHS: FS, he revealed many things about how certain character was hiding a secret, or how they would change mid season and that ruins it. 

I want details yes, like names and posters but dont say who's gonna betray who

Pole dancer

Pure Adrenaline

for him to say so much it means in the end it will be totally unexpected .... I feel like through the season he will make us question everyone in the cast and finally reveal that it's someone totally different

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived