💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

VIDEO: Robert Downey Jr storms out of interview due to personal questions

Michael

Featured Posts

Florian

​That's what you want as an interviewer though. You want to get the real answers and you want to throw your partner out of his/her comfort zone to dig deeper. Channel 4 News is known for that, they go for the serious topics. Celebrities can still turn it around, though, by playing along with the game. Robert clearly didn't know how to do that here, but that doesn't mean the interviewer was out of line.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. I like that the interviewer always asks deeper questions that are challenging for the people who have to answer them. If people can't handle that, then I guess they shouldn't sign up for an interview with him in the first place :pole: I'm sure Robert learned that lesson now.

​The fact is that he's promoting a movie. Ask him questions about the movie and he'll answer. If he doesn't want to answer personal questions in a movie promotion it's his choice and you have to respect it and not keeping on asking this type of question.

In my opinion, the journalists has not been profesional, Robert gave a looooot of hints and his reaction was predictable.   

Pure Adrenaline

I felt so sorry for Robert tbh :ohno:

that interview wasn't even awkward to watch it was pathetic to watch, how dumb the interviewer must be not to be able to read the obvious body language that Robert started giving as soon as the first deeper question was asked :awkney:

Like this guy should be fired, first the QT interview now this or they intentionally try to look like clowns and make celebraties uncomfortable. Like I'm honestly disgust, this type of media gossip is the worst. 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Bebe

It's not like this is Oprah Winfrey, with her you know what you are getting into. When you go on Oprah generally it does delve a little bit into your personal life. She has also done it so many times that she is someone you feel you can trust and be a bit more open with, you know she isn't going to twist it to make you out as some bad guy.

This is a promotional interview done for his movie. He probably didn't really expect or appreciate being asked about his past problems and incarceration. He has moved on since then and it's probably frustrating for it to be brought up so many times when you feel like it's a chapter you have closed and are ready to move on from.

Archived