💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

VIDEO: Robert Downey Jr storms out of interview due to personal questions

Michael

Featured Posts

Michael

I think he did the right thing. This interviewer is such an ass, and this isn't the first time this type of thing happened to him, like when he tried to call Quentin Tarantino a racist and responsible for violent children to his face. The questions were very inappropriate. He's not doing an interview with Oprah, he's there to promote a movie so why would he talk about his difficult relationship with this father and the role it played in him becoming a d--g addict?

Just so out of place. I'm glad he walked out.

Haroon

I don't understand how the interviewer didn't see the signs that Robert Downey Jr wasn't comfortable with the situation, like you can even see his breathing change :spin: Good on him for walking out instead of shouting and possibly saying something he'd regret :yes: The fact that it's not even the first time that interviewer has taken steps too far with his guests, you'd think he'd learn after the first time :huh: 

Florian

Both assholes.

Actually ​Robert Downey Jr is quite classt in this video. He warned the journalist that he begins to skid. But the journalist just continue with personnal questions while Robert is here to promote a movie. Nothing is rude in his behaviour

Phoenix

Actually ​Robert Downey Jr is quite classt in this video. He warned the journalist that he begins to skid. But the journalist just continue with personnal questions while Robert is here to promote a movie. Nothing is rude in his behaviour

I wasn't talking just about this interview.

💎

Bradley

I don't understand how the interviewer didn't see the signs that Robert Downey Jr wasn't comfortable with the situation, like you can even see his breathing change :spin: Good on him for walking out instead of shouting and possibly saying something he'd regret :yes: The fact that it's not even the first time that interviewer has taken steps too far with his guests, you'd think he'd learn after the first time :huh: 

​I think he did that in purpose. To get attention from the media? To create buzz? Whatever the intention is, it's disrespectful and he shouldn't have done that.

Didymus

I dunno, I don't think the interviewer was being that rude at all, given he explicitly said three times that he didn't have to answer the questions if he didn't want to.

I think Robert's the one who handled it badly. He could've simply said he only wanted to answer questions about the movie without having to act all weird and leaving like that. The questions were interesting and I would've loved to hear an answer.

Rat Boy

I dunno, I don't think the interviewer was being that rude at all, given he explicitly said three times that he didn't have to answer the questions if he didn't want to.

I think Robert's the one who handled it badly. He could've simply said he only wanted to answer questions about the movie without having to act all weird and leaving like that. The questions were interesting and I would've loved to hear an answer.

​I personally think it was really obvious from Robert's body language and answers that he really did not want to talk about those things. He was giving pretty explicit hints :shrug:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Didymus

​I personally think it was really obvious from Robert's body language and answers that he really did not want to talk about those things. He was giving pretty explicit hints :shrug:

​That's what you want as an interviewer though. You want to get the real answers and you want to throw your partner out of his/her comfort zone to dig deeper. Channel 4 News is known for that, they go for the serious topics. Celebrities can still turn it around, though, by playing along with the game. Robert clearly didn't know how to do that here, but that doesn't mean the interviewer was out of line.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. I like that the interviewer always asks deeper questions that are challenging for the people who have to answer them. If people can't handle that, then I guess they shouldn't sign up for an interview with him in the first place :pole: I'm sure Robert learned that lesson now.

Archived