Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CONTEST: Exclusive Limited Edition 7" Vinyl of "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding

Tove Lo

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

"Hi everyone, as a huge thank you to all of Ellie's loyal fans and a celebration of the global success of 'Love Me Like You Do', we are excited to announce that we are giving away 800 exclusive limited edition 7" vinyl picture discs of LMLYD remixes of which 100 will be signed by Ellie herself. 

This limited edition, highly collectible item will ONLY be available to members of Ellie's official mailing list.

As an existing member of the mailing list, you are already entered into the competition so you don't have to do anything except sit back and cross your fingers! 

Winners will be contacted after June 15th, and vinyl will be shipped after July 1st. For full T&Cs click here.

Good luck!
"

I need it omg.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Paper Planes

you're not supposed to announce this sis

:laughga:  More people enter, less chance for us to win
delete it fat

Tove Lo

Hidden Content

​I've noticed many people here hate her so I just want the ones who do like her to have a chance. :gaycat:

So don't worry. 

Paper Planes

​I've noticed many people here hate her so I just want the ones who do like her to have a chance. :gaycat:

So don't worry. 

​Because they have no taste :hunty:

delete it fat

venusian

So don't worry. ​

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Why'd you have to post this here now more people will enter and my chance will be less :messga:

Jk: this vinyl looks beautiful! I hope I win, but I know there's bigger fans more deserving than me so good luck those who enter :hug: 

xoxo cupcakke

I would enter but I'm too lazy and that would be of no use to as I don't have a vinyl player and I would never play it if I did have one because it would ruin its beauty but I'd still want to play and be conflicted :giveup:

Tove Lo

I would enter but I'm too lazy and that would be of no use to as I don't have a vinyl player and I would never play it if I did have one because it would ruin its beauty but I'd still want to play and be conflicted :giveup:

​Just do it. It's free :flirt:

Also, the mailing list thing pops up right as you enter her website.

Archived