💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - ‘Life is Beautiful’ (The Age of Adaline Soundtrack)

Henry

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Her music is always put on movies based on the very far past....Maleficent, Gatsby, Adaline, etc... :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Paper Planes

QUEEN of soundtracks :wub: 

Can someine please jot down the lyrics? :giveup:

​Don't be that way

Don't you pretend you're not awake

Your soul's on fire

I don't believe this is the end

C'mon boy, let's go

We can live alone (?)

We don't have to ... (?) (the talking is too loud for me to hear this part)

We can go anywhere

We can go anywhere

(?)

Life is still so beautiful

delete it fat

Kulture Kiari

QUEEN of soundtracks :wub: 

​Don't be that way

Don't you pretend you're not awake

Your soul's on fire

I don't believe this is the end

C'mon boy, let's go

We can live alone (?)

We don't have to ... (?) (the talking is too loud for me to hear this part)

We can go anywhere

We can go anywhere

(?)

Life is still so beautiful

Thank you so much!

Miker

I find her songs have impact so it doesn't surprise me she has done another successful soundtrack song. The more I listen to her the better she sounds to me.....:yes: 

Mars..........or bust!

Creyk

When is the iTunes release? :pray:

The song enchanted me and together with that trailer... :pray:

​well the movie comes out in 2 days so this better come soon!

I'm so hyped rn 

Creyk

Her music is always put on movies based on the very far past....Maleficent, Gatsby, Adaline, etc... :smh:

​her stichk is the retro beauty queen aesthetic (or at least it was in her first 2 eras). It fits her.

inb4 she does the soundtrack for a futuristic sci-fi movie next and she ditches the orchestra for a hardcore skrillex production :toofunny:

TimisaMonster

​her stichk is the retro beauty queen aesthetic (or at least it was in her first 2 eras). It fits her.

inb4 she does the soundtrack for a futuristic sci-fi movie next and she ditches the orchestra for a hardcore skrillex production :toofunny:

​Yes, I know, but it's sad that she can't break out of that mold :smh:

If she were to go full blown dance pop for an album...I bet it would backfire so hard :lana:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Creyk

If she were to go full blown dance pop for an album...I bet it would backfire so hard :lana:

I don't think it's sad since she doesn't want to break out of it. . . she thinks lowly of dance pop music, even the songs that she did in that vein so she's doing her own thing, she found her style and she's going with that

ItsTommyBitch

​Sis, her unreleased is like full of full on bubblegum pop songs mixed with indie pop, a little bit of rock influenced songs, and a ton of folk style songs... and just a small amount of jazz. Hell, there's even 2 songs with rappers (that I have and know of at least :awesome::smh: She actually has quite a versatile voice and fits several genres well. + She can drastically raise and lower her tonality to fit styles, which isnt something every singer really does :yes:

Its not a "mold" she can't break out of, its where her current artistry lends itself... and BtD to UV are totally different sonically and thematically too, so :shrug: 

Also, I don't think she likes Dance-Pop or EDM, so its not really going to happen less she has a change of heart, which I don't see happening :laughga: 

Also, this song is gorgeous :flutter: the music box like percussive sounds and her beautiful voice on top :giveup: It's so much clearer than the soul she usually employs in songs like this :flutter:  Can't wait for the full ver, I swear if  the instrumental explodes ecstatically  :nooo: 

TBH, it seems like this album (assuming Big Eyes + this make it to the album :emma: ) is turning out to be the Soundtrack Film Noir album we wanted (b4 it was turned into Ultraviolence :sis: )

"Tell me something I can hold onto forever and never let go" --- I knew that line sounded too Lana to be true :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived