Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé wears exclusive golden Apple Watch

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Haroon

That's very sweet of Karl Lagerfeld :laughga: Hopefully he'll be getting another one soon enough :yes: 

Morphine Prince

That's very sweet of Karl Lagerfeld :laughga: Hopefully he'll be getting another one soon enough :yes: 

​Oh, no. It's not the exact same watch. I meant "this one" and posted that picture because it was bigger and more detailed. Let me change it because I can see how that can be misunderstood. 

Haroon

​Oh, no. It's not the exact same watch. I meant "this one" and posted that picture because it was bigger and more detailed. Let me change it because I can see how that can be misunderstood. 

​LOOOOOOOL oh :lmao: I thought Karl was being super selfless and gave Beyonce his gold apple watch :dead: My bad :flop: 

Now that I know what's going on, I think it's pretty but I prefer silver to gold :yes: 

Jesse Pinkman

I wonder if she has Tidal downloaded on it. :gaycat: 

It's science, bitch

Gagaloo911

It's so ugly. Everything about the iwatch is ugly.

Like who makes or even buys a watch in the shape of a square or box :wtf:

Watches are supposed to be round and circular. If I were to get a smartwatch, then Moto 360 all the way. It sh*ts all over every smartwatch out there.

Pure Adrenaline

girl gotta be in check with time ... 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

barnabesk

Omg poor gal does not even have a specified diamond version. Lemme subscribe to TIDAL asap 

:gaycat:

Archived