💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kanye West: Tidal Isn't Illuminati

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

"I heard a comment — a joke — about the Tidal press conference being an Illuminati moment. If there was actually an Illuminati, it would be more like the energy companies. Not celebrities that gave their life to music and who are pinpointed as decoys for people who really run the world. I'm tired of people pinpointing musicians as the Illuminati. That's ridiculous. We don't run anything; we're celebrities. We're the face of brands. We have to compromise what we say in lyrics so we don't lose money on a contract."

Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kanye-west-tidal-isnt-illuminati-790220

Tropico

WHEW. Thank God! That's all I was really worried about. Now lemme fork out $20. :yes: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Cocaine Heart

Obliviously there's no such thing but if you run around with triangles everywhere, what do you expect people to say :awkney:

We going to boo

Tropico

But the last part of his statement is both wise and cringeworthy. :awkney:  Some of y'all may be in it just for the money and are just "celebrities", but some people consider themselves as more than just a brand seller. They consider themselves artists. 

But I see where he's coming from. :yes: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Vernier

You don't say :hunty:

The Illuminati never let their projects flop, so obviously TIdal isn't part of that :Chica: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Creyk

You don't say :hunty:

The Illuminati never allow their projects to flop, so obviously TIdal isn't part of that :Chica: 

​good one

tumblr_m3qz49xuX61rn3w5po1_500.gif

Morphine Prince

I wonder if any of you read past the title. It's actually very true that the people who control energy resources would be the actual "Illuminati" and not artists. 

Archived