💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Miley Cyrus' long armpit hair raises eyebrows

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

no thanks, i prefer shaven armpits with women, but whatever if she don't wanna shave, it's her choice :emma:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

And the discussion about circumcision is OFF TOPIC. And I consider his view on it wrong. It's that simple.

You might want to take your own advice, because not being rude seems to be too difficult for you.:coffee:

​It was simply a comparison to support his argument, you're the one that then elaborated on it with your obnoxious response. I give rudeness out to people who put it out there in the first place.

Less of the attitude, good boy.

LePetitGAGABLover

​what does robin thicke being married have to do with something miley may or may not have done wrong? robin is the one who cheated in real life, and he also agreed to the performance and let a young women twerk on him. 

again with these double standards lol. 

​Actually, it was BOTH Miley and Robin's fault:awkney:.

To those saying men aren't held to the same standards I don't think so... it's become common for men to literally shave their entire body. I don't like how the pressure is now on both genders to shave and many act like someone having body hair is something to mock.

lego

​It was simply a comparison to support his argument, you're the one that then elaborated on it with your obnoxious response. I give rudeness out to people who put it out there in the first place.

Less of the attitude, good boy.

omg stop quoting me when I left this argument.

Haroon used it for comparision, the other person's response was obnoxious - "an outdated perversion of nature and unnecessary"; I am allowed to think and say that he's wrong. He did not need a lawyer.

And you don't even know who I am, rude boy. Stop assuming.

FreePalestine

holy scheisse

​First of all  circumcising is not important in that matter right now. And even if someone is circumcised who cares? In some religions/traditions its like that, it doesn't really matter. It's not like people taking an eye out or something.

And men do shave their armpits. Where I live more than 77% of all men shave their armpits.  

​you seem to not understand that what i wrote agrees with your stance on circumcision- that it is tradition. true, its not like taking an eye out, although it really is unnecessary and does not need to even be done, and men dont even get the choice--their parents do it to them as a baby. also it makes s-x feel less sensational when you're circumcised, just an fyi.

as for the armpits, men/woman, whatever, can do what they want. but if a man lifted up his arms to reveal hair nobody would care--and people seem to care that miley does have it. the point isnt against shaving hair, its that you should have the right to choose not to do so, regardless of gender, without people criticizing you and telling you that you're disgusting as a woman.

also i would like to see where you got that 77% from 

holy scheisse

To those saying men aren't held to the same standards I don't think so... it's become common for men to literally shave their entire body. I don't like how the pressure is now on both genders to shave and many act like someone having body hair is something to mock.

​are you serious? lol men have beards and arm hair and leg hair and armpit hair and chest hair. many (i would argue most) men do not spend time every day shaving their entire body to remove this hair, like women are expected to. as men we do not realize the work that women do to shave their legs, armpits, arms, etc., all because society tells them they have to.

Mariann

as for the armpits, men/woman, whatever, can do what they want. but if a man lifted up his arms to reveal hair nobody would care--and people seem to care that miley does have it. the point isnt against shaving hair, its that you should have the right to choose not to do so, regardless of gender, without people criticizing you and telling you that you're disgusting as a woman.

​Praying for everybody to reach the same conclusion. :yes:

​are you serious? lol men have beards and arm hair and leg hair and armpit hair and chest hair. many (i would argue most) men do not spend time every day shaving their entire body to remove this hair, like women are expected to. as men we do not realize the work that women do to shave their legs, armpits, arms, etc., all because society tells them they have to.

​yes, I'm serious, I've seen men ridiculed for their body hair.

MonsterOfSpain

​yes, I'm serious, I've seen men ridiculed for their body hair.

​Yeah me too lately

Harry

omg stop quoting me when I left this argument.

Haroon used it for comparision, the other person's response was obnoxious - "an outdated perversion of nature and unnecessary"; I am allowed to think and say that he's wrong. He did not need a lawyer.

And you don't even know who I am, rude boy. Stop assuming.

​Yet if anyone disagrees with you suddenly it's off topic and irrelevant :awkney: Double standard much

But okay :D Have a lovely day!

Archived