Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus' long armpit hair raises eyebrows

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

​What about not shaving is "Miley"?

​...............................Flipping everyone else in the audience with armpit hair.......... that's what I call "Miley".:lolly:

Or when she called Madonna her "b---h" at the live broadcast during the Grammys.:awkney:

Best of all, when she twerked on a married man at the VMA's.:reductive:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Ahhh the age old debate of women being required by society to remove the hair on their bodies :lolgaga: I didn't really bat an eyelid when I saw this, Madonna and Gaga's teal phase have numbed me sufficiently :laughga: 

lego

​Couldn't have said it any better tbh. not to mention all the chemicals in hair removal creams. and their smell :messga:

Now you're going to extreme. That smell is not any less gross than smell of sweaty hairy armpits. :toofloppy:

I'm for both men and women removing/trimming armpit and pubic hair.:manicure:
This culture existed in Middle East since 7th century.

FreePalestine

LoveandMagic

Eh. I don't like armpit hair on anyone, men or women. It just feels and looks gross to me (though it serves a biological purpose, I am sure).

However, if she doesn't want to shave there, than so be it. Her body. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

gagaisitalian

I know a ton of girls that don't shave their armpit hairs. Girls having to shave their armpit hair is just another manmade beauty standard that females are held up to.

Thought Gaga fans would be understanding of that seeing as how Gaga has experimented with growing hers out as well.

lego

I know a ton of girls that don't shave their armpit hairs. Girls having to shave their armpit hair is just another manmade beauty standard that females are held up to.

Thought Gaga fans would be understanding of that seeing as how Gaga has experimented with growing hers out as well.

The teal ones were fake tho. 

FreePalestine

mmmm yas miley let me lick that hairy armpits

On a serious note, I'm grossed out by armpit hair and that goes to both genders. Hate it. :laughga:

Harry

Ah look many of the gays of GGD being s-xist once again by dictating what women should do to conform to their standards of beauty! How refreshing.

Miley is not an attention ***** due to the natural process of hair growth. You guys honestly make me feel sick sometimes. 

MJHolland

I can't at people saying she's a social hero for women lol and I'm the biggest feminist I know

Wait... if being a feminist means you want women to stop shaving their armpits and burning their bras I may no longer be a feminist lmao...

MJHolland

Ah look many of the gays of GGD being s-xist once again by dictating what women should do to conform to their standards of beauty! How refreshing.

Miley is not an attention ***** due to the natural process of hair growth. You guys honestly make me feel sick sometimes. 

​Oh look many of the gays of GGD being drama queens as per usual..

THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END BECAUSE SOME GAYS DON'T LIKE MILEY ARMPIT HAIR

ALERT THE MASSES!

Haroon

Wait... if being a feminist means you want women to stop shaving their armpits and burning their bras I may no longer be a feminist lmao...

​Being a feminist means you want women to have the choice and freedom to do what they wish regarding their body hair without judging them for it I believe :yes: Well strive to acquire equality anyway, as men aren't judged for their armpit hair :huh: 

Harry

I can't at people saying she's a social hero for women lol and I'm the biggest feminist I know

​Oh look many of the gays of GGD being drama queens as per usual..

THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END BECAUSE SOME GAYS DON'T LIKE MILEY ARMPIT HAIR

ALERT THE MASSES!

​Lol I think you're missing the point slightly. Feminism is the equal rights for men and women. If a man flashes his armpit hair, you won't see anyone going 'EWW OMG STOP PUT IT AWAY', because for men it's seen as acceptable and normal to have armpit hair. For women, like many things, it's seen as disgusting and gross.

It's not that all women have to grow their armpit hair out to be a feminist or even just be in support of equal rights, it's about having the choice and freedom to do so if they want. It's a personal choice and just like anything they deserve to not be judged for it. I mean... it's literally just hair :shrug:

Let Miley do whatever she wants, it's her choce afterall. C'mon guys Miley was born this way :worship:

underneath the pine

Archived