đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kiesza and Gaga Collab?

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

Have you Guys Heard of Kiesza? You probably know her from that song hideaway. which was really big. I think she is such an amazing artist. She reminds me so much of Gaga they are so similar in so many ways. Why isn't she bigger!??!! Her new album Sound of a Woman is amazing, the lyrics, the melodies and beats. And she also writes and co produces all her songs just like Gaga and Marina. BUY IT ON ITUNES NOW

Even when she performs similar to gaga did begging of her career by performing songs acoustically on piano and then a sick dance routine!

​like her performance on ellen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0L2cNHR4C4​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0L2cNHR4C4  WATCH THIS ITS AMAZING SHE PERFORMS SOUND OF A WOMAN WHICH IS SOOO ARTPOP! 

What are your favourite songs from her new album and do you think she should collar with gaga?

AND FUN FACT: Kiesza was in the Canadian Navy! she was trained as a SNIPER!!!:excited2:

p.s does anybody know how the f**ck do I add pics and vids to my posts. Im new to this :wtfga:

destructivelove

This post is really more of an advertisement for Kiesza than anything... I feel Ike you just added the Gaga question at the end so the thread wouldn't get closed :madge:

Judas Oyster

She's good, I like her :) And I did watch that performance u're talking about and it did remind me of GaGa herself too! 
The sound of Kiesza would fit GaGa in terms of beat and it would be cool to listen to something with that kind of beat. But on the vocals collab I'm not saying no, just I'm not sure :P

JgHaus78

you copy the media link (right click + copy image url) and paste it in the text box and press enter and it should work

VANTABLACK

This post is really more of an advertisement for Kiesza than anything... I feel Ike you just added the Gaga question at the end so the thread wouldn't get closed :madge:

​Yes I did boo :kissga:

VANTABLACK

please add a ? mark to the end of the title please. :madge:  

​How do I edit?

VANTABLACK

you copy the media link (right click + copy image url) and paste it in the text box and press enter and it should work

​Okay Thank you So Much!

RodeckDanny

That would be awesome

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Iwontell

I'd be here for that. I think it makes total sense.:proud:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived