💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Where is the venus video

Dann

Featured Posts

"Lady Gaga announced "Venus" would be the second single from ARTPOP on October 10, 2013, via Twitter. However, on October 22, 2013, Gaga announced that due to its overwhelming success on iTunes Store, she would release "Do What U Want" featuring R. Kelly as the second single instead of "Venus", making the latter the first promotional single, with Gaga tweeting, "Don't worry monsters! We are still scheduled to release #Venus this Monday with a snippet on Friday! AND it will STILL have its own video". A preview of "Venus" was released on October 25, 2013. A second preview was released the following day. The full track was made available for streaming on October 27, 2013 through Vevo. It was released for purchase on Monday October 28, 2013 at 12:01 am."

Lies  :madge:

Phoenix

In another dimension, with ACT II, Asia, DWUW video and all the other buddies.

💎

ARTPOPchamp

I think it's better if everyone just move on and open their minds to everything that Lady Gaga is doing in the future. It will be 1000x greater than all that stuff. 

venusian

it was never recorded there a supposed "video snippet" that leaked but it was just from her venus cover photoshoot

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Vernier

Don't fret, It's the bonus content on the BTWB and ArtRave DVDs :hunty: 

The other copy is in a special vault labeled "betrayal" :Chica: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

i medici

Luckely we got an amazing do what u want video to make everything still going great! :madge: 

Pierre

"Don't worry monsters! We are still scheduled to release #Venus this Monday with a snippet on Friday! AND it will STILL have its own video". 

That's about the song. The video was never filmed. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Andreyw

In another dimension, with ACT II, Asia, DWUW video and all the other buddies.

​actually , parts of the DWUW video made it's appearance on Earth

Archived