💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

List of Marvel & DC films from May 2015 - July 2020

gagzus

Featured Posts

bionic

​During the press junkets for Avengers Scarlett said she and Kevin Feige had been talking about it. I think they are going to test the waters with Captain Marvel and see what they do from there

​Literally waiting over 10 years just to "see how things go" 

:koons: @ Feige and Marvel

buy bionic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

​During the press junkets for Avengers Scarlett said she and Kevin Feige had been talking about it. I think they are going to test the waters with Captain Marvel and see what they do from there

​mess @ the wait tho, plus i doubt half of these films will be massive blockbusters tbh, maybe with amazing cast & directors, as well as a unique storyline, otherwise it'll be the typical repetitive; world is in danger, hero has romantic interest and saves world etc type of stuff

bionic

​mess @ the wait tho, plus i doubt half of these films will be massive blockbusters tbh, maybe with amazing cast & directors, as well as a unique storyline, otherwise it'll be the typical repetitive; world is in danger, hero has romantic interest and saves world etc type of stuff

​So we will literally be waiting 10 years for Marvel's first female-led film :koons: 

Also, the list in the OP is outdated following the MCU/Spider-Man merge. This is the new list (stolen from Reddit tho)

May 1, 2015 Avengers: Age of Ultron Marvel
Jul 17, 2015 Ant-Man Marvel
Aug 7, 2015 The Fantastic Four Fox
Feb 12, 2016 Deadpool Fox
Mar 25, 2016 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice DC
May 6, 2016 Captain America: Civil War Marvel
May 27, 2016 X-Men: Apocalypse Fox
Aug 5, 2016 Suicide Squad DC
Oct 11, 2016 The Sinister Six Sony
Nov 6, 2016 Doctor Strange Marvel
TBA, 2016 Gambit Fox
Mar 3, 2017 Wolverine 3 Fox
May 5, 2017 Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Marvel
Jun 23, 2017 Wonder Woman DC
Jul 14, 2017 The Fantastic Four 2 Fox
Jul 28, 2017 Spider-Man Sony
Nov 3, 2017 Thor: Ragnarok Marvel
Nov 17, 2017 Justice League: Part 1 DC
Mar 23, 2018 The Flash DC
May 4, 2018 Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 Marvel
Jul 6, 2018 Black Panther Marvel
Jul 13, 2018 Untitled X-Men Movie Fox
Jul 27, 2018 Aquaman DC
Nov 2, 2018 Captain Marvel Marvel
Apr 5, 2019 Shazam DC
May 1, 2019 Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 Marvel
Jun 14, 2019 Justice League: Part 2 DC
Jul 12, 2019 Inhumans Marvel
Apr 3, 2020 Cyborg DC
Jul 19, 2020 Green Lantern DC

buy bionic

Spock

​imo Marvel and to some extent X-Men have it on lock, but DC and F4 is going to be tricky.  Like, the hype for BvS trailer has already kind of waned and no one is here for F4

who will love me when the night is over

bionic

​imo Marvel and to some extent X-Men have it on lock, but DC and F4 is going to be tricky.  Like, the hype for BvS trailer has already kind of waned and no one is here for F4

​I just don't care for Lex Luthor as a villain and the F4 is not in the direction I ever thought a F4 film should take. 

buy bionic

gagzus

​So we will literally be waiting 10 years for Marvel's first female-led film :koons: 

Also, the list in the OP is outdated following the MCU/Spider-Man merge. This is the new list (stolen from Reddit tho)

Hidden Content

​literally ugh it's so annoying, i was hoping for an Xmen spinoff with Storm or another female Xman tbh

& added the updated list to the OP

Spock

​Literally waiting over 10 years just to "see how things go" 

:koons: @ Feige and Marvel

​¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gagzus

​yeah i totally get what you mean, i'm personally here for the F4 reboot but only if it's actually good, i'll wait for reviews and stuff of it before i go to see it & yeah BvS has been talked and teased for a while now i think

bionic

​yeah i totally get what you mean, i'm personally here for the F4 reboot but only if it's actually good, i'll wait for reviews and stuff of it before i go to see it & yeah BvS has been talked and teased for a while now i think

It comes out right after my birthday :toofloppy: ​Fox trying to steal my special day :koons: 

​literally ugh it's so annoying, i was hoping for an Xmen spinoff with Storm or another female Xman tbh

& added the updated list to the OP

mte who thought Channing Tatum would be a good Gambit?

buy bionic

Spock

​I just don't care for Lex Luthor as a villain and the F4 is not in the direction I ever thought a F4 film should take. 

​All of this. I do not like the casting choices for DC at all (except Henry Cavill or whatever but they took the character in a weird direction imo) and they should have chosen the traditional F4. Christopher Nolan was overall more of a curse than a blessing

gagzus

It comes out right after my birthday :toofloppy: ​Fox trying to steal my special day :koons: 

mte who thought Channing Tatum would be a good Gambit?

​those shady b---hes :giggle: 

& maybe they just wanted someone who most people find attractive, to bring in more female fans idk really.

Can't wait to hear his attempt @ Gambit's accent tho :flop: 

Robotboy

ive never seen these movies :rip: except spider man and the 1st thor movie :emma:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Iwontell

There are WAY too many of those already...I'm here for X-men, Batman and Avengers movies and that's it.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Spock

​Yeah me too because they're one of my favorites, but I would have liked it to be more traditional. And I'm pissed because i wanted them to go back to marvel :noparty:
BvS is going to make major cash either way, but it really needs to connect with people and fans in order for them to launch the DC universe. I mean, we all know how Green Lantern and Amazing Spider Man turned out

gagzus

​Yeah me too because they're one of my favorites, but I would have liked it to be more traditional. And I'm pissed because i wanted them to go back to marvel :noparty:
BvS is going to make major cash either way, but it really needs to connect with people and fans in order for them to launch the DC universe. I mean, we all know how Green Lantern and Amazing Spider Man turned out

​yeah i get you totally, i'd have liked it more traditional & had them back at Marvel instead. I honestly never watched Green Lantern bc it seemed so bad & i enjoyed The Amazing Spider-Man but not so much the second one

Archived