💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Was anyone around back in 2010 when Gaga cancelled those MB 1.0 shows?

Katie14

Featured Posts

thefamefatale

​That is not true at all. Being tested borderline positive for lupus doesn't mean she will eventually get the disease nor does it mean her body is more at risk, causing her hip injury and preventing her from losing weight. Gaga was tested as a precaution since lupus runs in her family and the disease is genetic. One of the components of the diagnosis is an ANA count (from a blood test) within a certain range. There is a normal range, a borderline range, and a range meaning you may have the disease. You can have a borderline ANA or be within the abnormal range and not have lupus. The high number may be from something else. But in order to have lupus you need an abnormal ANA count and have a certain amount of physical symptoms. So, Gaga may have had a borderline ANA count and no symptoms or maybe some vague symptoms like fatigue and joint point which could be attributed to a million other things.

​Thank you for informing the uninformed. :worship:

don't be a drag

thats when she was on oprah for that live show. she ended up being real sick the day after for her chicaco and other shows. :( she reschuduled them. she was exhausted and on top of that had a chest cold i think. But that gave her time to make TMB 2.0 which we all know and love! So//:fthis:

I was scheduled to see her on MLK Jr. Day cus my mom worked really hard to get me the tickets... I was having a really rough year and all I had left to look forward to was that show.. When she came in and told me it was canceled I was FLOORED... Thank god I got to at least see ArtRave last summer.

I wasn't a stan then

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Alfonso

I honestly don't know about it and genuinely don't care. She was all over the place. A little difference didn't hurt. :shrug: 

This 

Archived