💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Now that The Throne of Pop is empty......

daviddarko

Featured Posts

Haroon

Who made this, honestly? :flop:

​This. I am not surprised if a Little Monster made this. 

​The OP said they made it :yes: 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

I have quite a few disagreements with your list:

Rihanna not being able to dance, Rihanna not being able to reinvent herself, Taylor Swift not being global, Miley not being able to reinvent herself, Katy not being able to sing, Katy not being able to sell a lot of albums, etc :spin: 

That aside, I think one of the biggest things a Queen of Pop would need is longevity, which Rihanna is closest to from that list in my opinion :shrug: 

​I agree about the longevity thing.But imo Taylor Swift has the greatest longevity..She always sells great and her fanbase is very strong..Rihanna's career is based on the GP so she has more ups and downs. And also we can't know how big longevity Katy and Gaga will have so we can't compare these artists on that.

daviddarko

So biased and the list is not accurate imo. :emma: 

​Hi babe, its my list. you can do your list :hug:

Economy

sis please

we know ​Gaga's not the best dancer, but she's sure as hell better than all these four when it comes to dancing

​her dancing is more in sync with dancers... its like an organized flow along with her dancers

but organized or free doesnt necessairily make it better or worse

Haroon

​I agree about the longevity thing.But imo Taylor Swift has the greatest longevity..She always sells great and her fanbase is very strong..Rihanna's career is based on the GP so she has more ups and downs. 

​I think you're confusing longevity with consistency :confused: 

​Tbh I disagree with most of the things you wrote..1)Miley CAN sing,Taylor is ok 2)Katy CAN put a good show.Her vocals aren't great.But Prismatic Tour was pretty good! 3)Katy's album sales are horrible compared to her amazingly big hits. 4)Taylor Swift is definitely not global. 

​I might probably be wrong about Miley's singing, I acknowledge that because I haven't watched her performances much

Taylor and Katy are both mediocre at singing

Prismatic Tour was good only because of the huge production that went into it, not because of Katy's abilites as an entertainer so please don't even go there

Katy's Prism outsold Gaga's ARTPOP and Teenage Dream outsold Born This Way too. if that's horrible, I don't know what Gaga's recent album sales should be called

and Taylor Swift is not global? nnn gurl bye 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Fiona Apple

Gaga's been outsold by Katy for the last two albums :smh: 

​1)Btw sold more than Teenage Dream ww 2)If you double Katy's album sales ,they still be lower than Gaga's so... :sweat:

​Bad examples in that GIF :laughga: 

​you need your eyes checked cause Born This Way's choreo is one of the most complex ones she's ever done :hunty:

and that's not even debatable

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

bionic

​you need your eyes checked cause Born This Way's choreo is one of the most complex ones she's ever done :hunty:

and that's not even debatable

​God bless :pray: 

buy bionic

Fiona Apple

​I think you're confusing longevity with consistency :confused: 

​Nop.. I said that because it kinda shows their future.. Taylor's albums will still be selling a lot for a while .And I don't think that R8 will sell more than 1,5m :awkney:

Economy

​Tbh I never understood why Rihanna is often considered generic. 

​well shes not deeply symbolic (most of the time), and the stuff she sings about are pretty common

But she has done all kidns of stlyes and experimented around a lot.

Most artists who are "generic" kinda do the same thing over and over and only change once the fan base gets tired of it

Like Britney Spears is an example of generic (especially when she was younger) although i still love her. Generic doesnt necessairily mean bad, just common... some generic artists are more talanted and interesting than some weird "ungeneric" garbage any ramdom person can come up with :awkney:

Staryu

​Hi babe, its my list. you can do your list :hug:

Well, in my opinion, Madonna still remains the "Queen of Pop" for now tbh. :shrug: Also, I don't see Gaga stealing that title unless she truly continues to make pop music for a very long time.

Fiona Apple

​I might probably be wrong about Miley's singing, I acknowledge that because I haven't watched her performances much

Taylor and Katy are both mediocre at singing

Prismatic Tour was good only because of the huge production that went into it, not because of Katy's abilites as an entertainer so please don't even go there

Katy's Prism outsold Gaga's ARTPOP and Teenage Dream outsold Born This Way too. if that's horrible, I don't know what Gaga's recent album sales should be called

and Taylor Swift is not global? nnn gurl bye 

​Your last 2 sentences are wrong tho. 1)Teenage Dream outsold Born This Way only in the US.. Born This Way sold 500k more worldwide. 2)I didn't say her album sales are horrible.I said they are horrible for the huge hits her albums have.. 3)Taylor Swift is NOT global at all :awkney: 80% of her album sales are from the US

Archived