Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Zedd - "Addicted To A Memory"

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The drop is his usual stuff. The song is good though. I have hope the album is really good. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

​The whole instrumental is basically Infected Mushrooms doing I wouldn't really say its "his" best work.....

the instrumental is largely based on the Infected Mushroom song, but the IM original is quite different, it has way more parts and is more complex at times. Zedd just sampled some parts and brought his own sound to the table to make it more pop.

Haroon

I think it sounds nice, but not amazing :shrug: I haven't heard Clarify so I can't confirm or deny the similarities in sound according to my ear. I do hear Aura similarities though :laughga: 

Blue Jeans

I like this one, at least its not another generic mess à la "I Want you to know/Stay the night"  , the second drop is the most interesting part about the song, i agree that it sounds a lot like Clarity (the album) but i don't really mind because it sounds like Zedd, he has his style and that's his style.. he's only on his second record so he can improve and maitain a style whilst doing more experimental stuff..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

CaliLilMonster

And they said ARTPOP had no impact. YouTube comment 

I like the song, to me it sounds different enough from his other work but still similar enough to know it's his. The drop is so simple yet I love it! I pre-ordered the album since it was only 6 more dollars to complete the album. Does anyone know if this is his 2nd single? Single as in they're gonna put it on the radio and have a video and everything.

Archived