💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your opinions on Taylor Kinney?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Schwerk

My first thought was: Man, he's fine! 

He has this cheeky, tough cuddlebear thing about him that I love. I can totally see why Gaga fell head over heels in love with him and why he fell for her. They really seem like a perfect fit.

I started watching Chicago Fire and his character Kelly Severide is equally as charming as he is. He also waved at me from the Roseland balcony, it was so sweet.

I love his down to earth mentality and how he supports our girl through good and bad times. From what I can tell he's not a fame ***** at all, very modest and supportive. They're both equal components in their relationship and give each other space to follow their dreams. It's what I dream of to be honest. 

The way they talk about eachother says it all. I wish them a lifetime of happiness together. And big movieroles in his future!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coop

When I saw 'Daddy Monster" I stopped to read.

I mean oh my god, Gaga isn't my mother, she's just my idol.

​:awkney: 

Bradley

Gaga is one lucky woman :hunty:

on a side note he is a good influence on her I mean those curves :legend:

​what kind of a definition of "good influence" do you have? :rip:

Lady Palutena

​These thirsty monsters...

Yep, although I wouldn't call them "thirsty", to be honest

PuAHw5I.png

All Taylor-related discussions turn out like this.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Pure Adrenaline

I knew him from the VD

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Anderson123

Well, I honestly never thought Taylor and Gaga would get engaged. I always thought Gaga would remain single until her 30's, but I'm so happy to see her happy at this point of her life. Taylor is a very attractive man and when we got the music video for You and I and had a crush on him and he's very hot and looks like he's compatible with Gaga and makes her happy, which is the thing that matters the most.

I can see why sometimes she'd rather keep her private life in silence and not talk about her relationship on TV or the media, and I respect that, and I think we all should respect that.

"Daddy monster". :fail:

djBuffoon

He seems like a very sweet goofball, someone who takes his craft seriously but not himself. Gaga is a perfect match for him in that regard. The way he handles himself, at least around the press and around fans (his and Gaga's) suggests to me that he is very grounded and treats others with respect.

yASSsss

his zodiac sign is cancer and so i mine.... so i'm hoping his nature is more like me :proud:
:awkney: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived