Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your opinions on Taylor Kinney?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Thick?? :wtf:  You don't even know him.  Mess.

sure ​he's dumb. it's plain to see. have you like... lived among humans?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

sure ​he's dumb. it's plain to see. have you like... lived among humans?

He's very shy in interviews but dumb? You would have to know him more personally to make such conclusion. And it's very rude to call him thick af, you know that your own posts on ggd are not exactly a reflection of very bright individual.:coffee:

FreePalestine

He's very shy in interviews but dumb? You would have to know him more personally to make such conclusion. And it's very rude to call him thick af, you know that your own posts on ggd are not exactly a reflection of very bright individual.:coffee:

​oh my god. it is MY OPINION, you dumbass. 

at least now I will know what I got my warning point for, because estimating an actor's intellectual functioning to be low sure isn't worthy.

Sugarfall

​oh my god. it is MY OPINION, you dumbass. 
at least now I will know what I got my warning point for, because estimating an actor's intellectual functioning to be low sure isn't worthy.

​Why do you always overreact?

​Why do you always overreact?

​why are you such prudes?

I was asked a question. I answered and I received a warning point. 

who was it really that overreacted?

Sugarfall

​why are you such prudes?
I was asked a question. I answered and I received a warning point. 

who was it really that overreacted?

You, by calling people who you don't know dumb/fat and you got pretty wild in the Rihanna thread too.

MonsterOfSpain

He  seems a nice and funny guy and Gaga really loves him, and if she's happy then I'm happy too.

You, by calling people who you don't know dumb/fat and you got pretty wild in the Rihanna thread too.

​this is literally the dumbest argument in the universe. what are you guys on? 

if that was any rationale to go by, then this thread shouldn't exist or must be "Taylor Kinney friends/family exclusive"

ffs

I like him because, as cheesy as it sounds, he makes GaGa happy and treats her right. i don't find him attractive, he reminds me of a big brother, which i guess is good.

I think the real question though is, what does Taylor Kinney think of us fans? :gum:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Archived