new music

Preview Christina Aguilera's new ballad "Shotgun"

Navy

Featured Posts

She kind of has nothing left to lose at this point which is almost the most free you can be as an artist. Looking forward to some good material.

TimisaMonster

Eh...not feeling it :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She kind of has nothing left to lose at this point which is almost the most free you can be as an artist. Looking forward to some good material.

I agree. ​Well she is releasing two country inspired songs for the show Nashville in the next weeks then the new album campaign and singles should begin shortly after. These Nashville show songs are smart as they will get some buzz going around, introduce her to a different audience too unlike most artist who just release a song after a hiatus and expect it to blow up Christina will have some prior buzz/interest from the public. 

Gohan

She's really going to a new direction this era, so I'm here to see what's the final result. Music not the bling at its best!

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

jojuun

Calm your tata's everyone. It's not a single and her new sound has been described as "caviar ratchet" so this ain't it.

Ready for ratchet Xtina to return.

Cody Draco

I would love for her to have a 21 type album. Electronic music doesn't suit her imo.

That is why she got a Grammy for Say Something. That is the kind of music she belongs doing.

Archived