💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Top 3 for Rupauls Drag Race

venusian

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

I do not like Ginger though. She seems a lot like a fat poor-man's Bianca Del Rio. :awkney: Her backhanded compliments/insults were cute for like 2 episodes but I got tired of her really fast, even though she delivers well @ the challenges.

​Delivering at challenges is the most important thing though. And I like her compliments/insults quite a lot :laughga:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

There's no obvious frontliners this year so it's challenging picking a top 3 :giveup: 

Ummmm... Katya, Violet and Miss Fame with Max winning Miss Congeniality I suppose

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Supersonic

​Delivering at challenges is the most important thing though. And I like her compliments/insults quite a lot :laughga:

​Her runways are quite disappointing though. I know that she's more limited because she's a big girl, but that doesn't mean she has to pull out the same granny mumu dress in a different color, with the same brunette wig she wore for almost every runway.
It bothered me when Max got read for wearing the same hair color all the time when Kennedy, Ginger, Pearl and Katya didn't (because they wore their blonde/brunette wigs just as often as Max wore ha grey ones.) :laughga:

Sugarfall

​Alyssa is so gif-worthy.

Alyssa is everything, I want someone to document everything she does. Dem catchphrases never end mawmaw. 

Sugarfall

I'm not familiar with what you are talking about. :proud:

Even if u think you don't like queens you should def check out the show, it's life changing tbqmfh

Ladey Gagz

​Her runways are quite disappointing though. I know that she's more limited because she's a big girl, but that doesn't mean she has to pull out the same granny mumu dress in a different color, with the same brunette wig she wore for almost every runway.It bothered me when Max got read for wearing the same hair color all the time when Kennedy, Ginger, Pearl and Katya didn't (because they wore their blonde/brunette wigs just as often as Max wore ha grey ones.) :laughga:

​Okay I agree with her runway looks :dies:

And I didn't notice the other girls wearing the same wigs :huh: I guess they do but it's not really that noticeable. Max's same hair color is very noticeable, I have no idea why but it is. But I do think that it's unfair for Max though

Supersonic

​Okay I agree with her runway looks :dies:

And I didn't notice the other girls wearing the same wigs :huh: I guess they do but it's not really that noticeable. Max's same hair color is very noticeable, I have no idea why but it is. But I do think that it's unfair for Max though

​I think it's just an unconventional color for somebody young. And people like to criticize the unconventional even if we're talking about drag. And that read especially coming from Michelle, who is known for her versatility with hair. :dies:

Ladey Gagz

​I think it's just an unconventional color for somebody young. And people like to criticize the unconventional even if we're talking about drag. And that read especially coming from Michelle, who is known for her versatility with hair. :dies:

​Glad Ross spoke out and disagreed with her :party:

RebelRebel

I do not like Ginger though. She seems a lot like a fat poor-man's Bianca Del Rio. :awkney: Her backhanded compliments/insults were cute for like 2 episodes but I got tired of her really fast, even though she delivers well @ the challenges.

​AGREE!

She's good at the challenges, but there's nothing innovative about her. There's just something about her that even though she does well, nothing memorable to me. Does that make sense? 

GypsyPrince

Pearl, Violet and Max.

These 3 have the most original looks and never fail to impress on the runway.

Sugarfall

you'll be disappointed when Jaidynn walks in the next few weeks boo

​I don't think anyone expects her to win but she's so likeable :flutter: 

Ladey Gagz

Pearl, Violet and Max.

These 3 have the most original looks and never fail to impress on the runway.

Pearl's look on the runway was pretty awful last week though :emma: 

I like Pearl but I feel like she doesn't do good at challenges and her looks are Meh. Maybe the only reason why I like her is because she's hot :pole: 

Archived