Miley Cyrus

PaperIz

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
PaperIz

Seen some rumors about a new song title!! Cosmic Jewels is apparently a new song for the next album with Wayne. I like the sound of it. No idea if it's true lol

• 3 weeks later...
PaperIz

Apparently Miley and the Flaming Lips are releasing an ep or an album soon a la lip$ha. I think they filmed a video judging by Mileys instagram. Maybe for Tiger Dreams or Cosmic Jewels?

• 2 weeks later...
PaperIz

I'm so thirsty for news, I'm stalking a fake insider blog on tumblr to just imagine new music is almost here :rip:

wiltedbliss

I'm so thirsty for news, I'm stalking a fake insider blog on tumblr to just imagine new music is almost here :rip:

omg IKR 

like MILEY GURL HURRY TF UP

PaperIz

omg IKR 

like MILEY GURL HURRY TF UP

the wait is killing me. I know she's up to something, but I need somethinggggg. Maybe she'll announce something at the vmas

PaperIz

:wao:so Excited for the vmas! Also miley is featured in a cameo in seth Rogers new movie, the night before. The wrecking ball slayage lives forever. Also seth rogen's character had my name :hor: https://youtu.be/As1zja2shsA

wiltedbliss

:wao:so Excited for the vmas! Also miley is featured in a cameo in seth Rogers new movie, the night before. The wrecking ball slayage lives forever. Also seth rogen's character had my name :hor: https://youtu.be/As1zja2shsA

:wao: I'm so excited 

PaperIz

:wao: I'm so excited 

me too! Even if it's a small part I'll be happy. Hope she does another movie for herself one day :giveup: 

PaperIz

:sharon: MILEY JUST POSTED ON INSTAGRAM WITH A FLASH DRIVE AND SAID HER TRUE LOVE WAS ON IT. TEASE:miley: ♡♡♡

GloZell Green

What are you guys' favourite song by Miley?

Mine is We Can't Stop :flutter:

You'll hate me for this but Adore You :flirt:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

GloZell Green

Adore You is amazing, no reason to hate you for it :flirt: 

It's just highly hated by Miley fan base but it's flawless :queenga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PaperIz

It's just highly hated by Miley fan base but it's flawless :queenga:

i tthink most people hate that fact that it was chosen as the 3rd single and killed the era. I live it too though :flutter: my fave is 7 Things forever.

Archived